Crisps

Guest milne_afc

They sound tasty but if I’d asked for crisps and was offered a bag of cheesy crackers, I’d have to make a point of it.

Then eat them anyway. 

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

100 percent. They're crispy, in a wee bag and have a flavour. Crisps.  I understand Im technically wrong with regards to the potato content but to my mind they are crisps.

Mini cheddars = 100% crisps. Where do you go to find them in the shops? I’ve a pack of the Red Leicester ones in cupboard 

9 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

100 percent. They're crispy, in a wee bag and have a flavour. Crisps.  I understand Im technically wrong with regards to the potato content but to my mind they are crisps.

I was going to say you are wrong but then realized I had a bag of "crisps" last night and they were more or less the same thing but a different shape and flavour, so I suppose I have to agree they are crisps.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Not strictly crisps but had blue cheese mini cheddars in the pub earlier. Bez is fucking mad fer 'em and so am I.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Cup_of_Crisps

During and after the second edition of the event, several voters became disillusioned with the choice of crisps on offer. A debate began to emerge on the definition of crisp, with three of the four semi-finalists, Wotsits, Monster Munch and Quavers, as well as the 2012 winners Frazzles, being criticised for not actually conforming to the definition of crisp. These opinions were shut down by Osman, who urged critics to 'organise [their] own World Cup.'

Mini Cheddars won its group in 2016. 

Definitely a crisp. 

52 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

I was going to say you are wrong but then realized I had a bag of "crisps" last night and they were more or less the same thing but a different shape and flavour, so I suppose I have to agree they are crisps.

spacer.png

Beautiful use of  'lashings'

It's all in the advertisement.

Good solid crisp choice.