Crisps

1 hour ago, JumboJET said:

Gents, I purchased these last night based on this football forum thread. Will let you know my thoughts once I have partaken.

BigJumby

spacer.png

You mean you bought the crisps last night, after reading about them on here - hmm, thats the crisps the lads were talking about - took them home, stuck them in the cupboard and then thought to post up about them in the morning?

Why no just scoff them when you got home if your interest in these crisps was piqued enough to buy them?

Stange laddie

Still tell us how you found them, once you eventually get round to ripping the top of the pack open and diving into them

35 minutes ago, sigh said:

You mean you bought the crisps last night, after reading about them on here - hmm, thats the crisps the lads were talking about - took them home, stuck them in the cupboard and then thought to post up about them in the morning?

Why no just scoff them when you got home if your interest in these crisps was piqued enough to buy them?

Stange laddie

Still tell us how you found them, once you eventually get round to ripping the top of the pack open and diving into them

Lighten up you boring cunt.

• Haha 8