Crisps

Love prawn cocktail crisps. Hate seafood but prawn cocktail crisps are excellent but not something you can get here in oz. So I've ordered to be delivered from the UK a few times. 

Recently I got Seabrook (I think?) prawn cocktail delivered and holy shit they were MINGING. They tasted... like prawns!?!? wtf? Who wants prawn cocktail crisps that taste like prawn? In the bin with them.

1 hour ago, Bluto10 said:

not edgy. just you’ve slagged them tf in the past. that’s all.

Have i? Wrong spy i think blooto

I dont mind brewdog. Enjoy a draught punk/elvis. Like that theyre a local company done good. They did rip me off last time i was in, charging me for tasters of stuff i never asked for. I’ll let them off with that tho. 

26 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Have i? Wrong spy i think blooto

I dont mind brewdog. Enjoy a draught punk/elvis. Like that theyre a local company done good. They did rip me off last time i was in, charging me for tasters of stuff i never asked for. I’ll let them off with that tho. 

They are not allowed, nor any licensed hospitality business, to charge you for a sample/pony, regardless if it is asked for or not. 

Shafting bastards.

Mr. Watt was in the news again this week. Controversy is never far away from that mob.

28 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

They are not allowed, nor any licensed hospitality business, to charge you for a sample/pony, regardless if it is asked for or not. 

Shafting bastards.

Mr. Watt was in the news again this week. Controversy is never far away from that mob.

Watt comes across as a dislikable wee poof. But hats off to the business theyve grown. 

44 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Shafting bastards.

He's an absolute prick of a bloke. 

His company makes some lovely beers though. The marketing to sell it is long past it's sell-by date though. 

45 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Watt comes across as a dislikable wee poof. But hats off to the business theyve grown. 

You're spot on about both. He and Mr. Dickie have done exceptionally well with their business since its inception in Fraserburgh.

However, he's fucking as slippery as an anaconda. He used to play fitba with us at the all-weather park (across the riad from their original premises) in the toon years ago but he would quietly sneak off at kicking off the pitch time when it was time to pay his dues. 

• 4 weeks later...