Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ConsiCanBoogie1903

Crisps

Recommended Posts

Tried the Madras Walkers? 

Poor imo. Bland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Zeus said:

Tried the Madras Walkers? 

Poor imo. Bland. 

I won’t be now 

Share this post


Link to post

Co-op’s sea salt & Chardonnay wine vinegar.

Brannigans beef & mustard, but they don’t make them anymore.

McCoy’s cheese & onion.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Brannigans RB&M and GW Curry Flavour (both discontinued) probably the best 2 CRISPS ever created 

The humble Cheese and Onion is probably the most munched upon crisp during my lifetime - always good company in  the boozer 

Corn snacks,  has to be the Monster Munch Trilogy of Beef, Flamin Hot and Pickled Onion  (with a special mention to Burger Bites)
 

11779-E33-0811-4-CED-9137-DD2-D595-BEC99

63297048-9893-4-E0-A-929-C-AAC35-D68-AB2

CFFCF783-8-EAE-404-E-B532-D20-C08-DDBAF5

Let’s not go down the corn snack isn’t a crisp rabbit hole thanks. 
 

Best crisps right here. 

S&V Discos a close second. Get a free book with every purchase in WHSmith too. 

 

90-A401-C7-83-A9-4-DEE-B7-BA-AFC4-CA67-D
free ebay image hosting

 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Tried the Madras Walkers? 

Poor imo. Bland. 

Yup disappointing, the Thai green curry from the taste icons range is also shit, not tried the Chicken Burrito ones but the Fish and Chips flavour is not bad.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Brannigans RB&M and GW Curry Flavour (both discontinued) probably the best 2 CRISPS ever created 

The humble Cheese and Onion is probably the most munched upon crisp during my lifetime - always good company in  the boozer 

Corn snacks,  has to be the Monster Munch Trilogy of Beef, Flamin Hot and Pickled Onion  (with a special mention to Burger Bites)
 

11779-E33-0811-4-CED-9137-DD2-D595-BEC99

63297048-9893-4-E0-A-929-C-AAC35-D68-AB2

CFFCF783-8-EAE-404-E-B532-D20-C08-DDBAF5

Here Mobz, you can get GW curry flavour chipsticks from Asda. Very nice they are . 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here Mobz, you can get GW curry flavour chipsticks from Asda. Very nice they are . 

Cheers Hanzo

I will look into that 

Share this post


Link to post

Tudor Spring Onion were magnificent beasts. 

Cheese and onion Frisps are guid. Nice N Spicy Nik naks are worth a fingering anaw. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

Anyone that doesn't have beef hula hoops top of thier list is one for the watching

A good crisp (as are all hula hoops) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

A good crisp (as are all hula hoops) 

 

Taste finer when you put them on your finger.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

The spicy flavour "Big Hoops" are lovely. 

Just don't put them on your belly finger.

Share this post


Link to post

Bobby’s onion rings are good, quite liking the KFC range just now.tasty

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I do like an onion ring 

What you do with vegetables in the privacy of your own home is your own business

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/10/2021 at 9:04 PM, Bluto10 said:

do you still get kettle chips jalapeño jacks?

The greasiest brand of crisp ever, Kettle Chips. Truly bogging.

The vegetable oil equivalent of Capri Sun served in foil packaging.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

What you do with vegetables in the privacy of your own home is your own business

That was terrible.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The greasiest brand of crisp ever, Kettle Chips. Truly bogging.

The vegetable oil equivalent of Capri Sun served in foil packaging.

But you’ll easy gobble up a greasy as fuck pizza fae Choi’s inicht? 
 

Kettle Chips rule 

Share this post


Link to post

Aye here come on now MAD son - kettle crisps are the fucking bomb

Share this post


Link to post

The original golden wonder sausage and tomato crisps were superb. 

The new recipe is shite. 

 

Bacon and bean piglets and pickled onion space rauders were childhood favourites. 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Heavy Kettle 

Full Kettle Packet 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Sleepless in Settle

The mere fact that you exist makes me despair at humanity. There should have been a government intervention to cease your parents from reproducing. 

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...