Crisps

Tried the limited edition Walkers fish and chips flavoured ones about half an hour ago. Fucking brutal they are.

May be transferring my thoughts on these into the "Sickness bug" thread shortly. I've brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash but my breath is still stinking of them

On 10/22/2021 at 7:33 AM, alscotoz said:

By fuck, they were pointless. Don't eat chips (crisps) anymore. Ready salted never let you down, regardless of design.

Was your fanny sore after eating those chips?, fucking americanisms?. This is scotland, would you have a crisp roll and curry?. Naw. Ps, ready salted?, the beige of crisps, bland, boring, shit

7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Tried the limited edition Walkers fish and chips flavoured ones about half an hour ago. Fucking brutal they are.

May be transferring my thoughts on these into the "Sickness bug" thread shortly. I've brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash but my breath is still stinking of them

? I liked them, best of that new range imo. Bought a card full of Scampi Fries the other day (24 pack) after 2 packets in two days the fuckers are giving me indigestion ?

1 minute ago, Don Fonte said:

Because you're a seasoned breakfast chef sunshine.

? I really aren’t though chief, as a matter of fact you know not a thing about me in a work capacity!.

At least am seasoned, would hate to be bland

just a point, why the sudden haste? 

12 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You've posted pictures from your work? Care home was it?

It was a care home!,  but I only do that on some weekends just to give back a bit, was ma grans care home and they were good tae her, it’s not my work just a wee hobby

7 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Haste, or hate?

Just a bit of craic tbh, you said naw (a weegieism), I went for that.

Then just a bit of verbals. 

il-570x-N-1973801416-3rm3.jpg
upload images

Was haste buddy, genuinely didn’t know “naw” was weegie up by, as I do try to steer clear of weegie patter as best I can on here, 

apologies for the offence ?

Just now, Redforever86 said:

Affa defensive tonight Dons, post holiday blues?

Aye a think so, since coming back av realised how much we get fucking completely bumped basically in every available turn.

petrol- a filled the car up over there and it done me 8 days at a cost of 20 quid 33p a litre, on a wee island that hasn’t got Grangemouth and we are 1.40 a litre or some shit.

fags 20 quid for 200 real Mayfair etc etc 

am emigrating,av had enough ????

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Cooper shouting “ Hey ,the knee is not supposed to bend in that direction “

Always wondered why Cooper never got shit for his move to huns, after the fact. Same with Snelders.

Is it because they were that good it can be overlooked as a small blip? 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Always wondered why Cooper never got shit for his move to huns, after the fact. Same with Snelders.

Is it because they were that good it can be overlooked as a small blip? 

He went to Villa from Aberdeen iirc. He was past his peak when he went to the huns from Villa and was a stop-gap signing for them. 

Looking at his wiki I had no idea he came back to AFC from the Huns in 1990 and stayed for a season not playing one game (fitness problems).

• 2 months later...