Crisps

14 minutes ago, RedForever said:

bit left field but while living overseas used lot love Lays salt and vinegar, strongest salt and vinegar crisps ever and needed 6 pints of heineken to finish a bag.

I work overseas, some pretty impressive Lays crisps flavours available, I prefer the big bags of crinkle cut ones myself like, cheese and chive or crab being amongst my favs.

On the subject of salt and vinegar Tescos have a Hand Cooked Crinkle Cut Sea Salt & Chardonay Vinegar and cooked crisp out just now, £1 for a large bag, oh my god, off the scale vinegar taste, the crisps are actually white there is so much flavouring on them, taste buds absolutely tingle when eating them. Go great with a beer of two. Fantastic crisps. If you like your crisps to tingle your taste buds you'll love these. Like salt and vinegar McCoys but 10 times more intense. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I tried them once after a mate was banging on about how great they were. I was disappointed, must have got a bad batch.

I think they’ve changed them in the last couple of years, and they aren’t as strong as they were.

Still tasty, but used to take the skin off the inside of yer cheeks.

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

You do know that there is more than the missionary position right ?

It’s not the variety of flavours I take issue with, it’s the wanky pseudo-posh marketing crap when it’s nothing of the sort.

Unless you are telling me your missus likes me giving it to her ‘canine-style’? :spunk: