Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

5 hours ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Their career choice, 3pm is the traditional time - what other stuff do you do on a Saturday?! 

Dundee okay, fine but imagine having to travel back from the city of the great unwashed at 8pm on a Saturday.  A night out in Glasgow, no thanks.

Plus 6pm means you have to rush your dinner.  SPFL ruining the game, donkeycaster must go.

Glasgow is 100x more entertaining than Aberdeen for a night oot, take the blinkers aff!

6 hours ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Their career choice, 3pm is the traditional time - what other stuff do you do on a Saturday?! 

Dundee okay, fine but imagine having to travel back from the city of the great unwashed at 8pm on a Saturday.  A night out in Glasgow, no thanks.

Plus 6pm means you have to rush your dinner.  SPFL ruining the game, donkeycaster must go.

The kick off  time is the work of our very own chairman and the Dundee chairman. All about getting a suitable time for US viewers...

Does have the potential to be quality, or turn really really ugly. 

Imagine 1500 Dons fans on the piss all day, should we get beat. Could become toxic pretty fast. 

54 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

The kick off  time is the work of our very own chairman and the Dundee chairman. All about getting a suitable time for US viewers...

Its a weird one. I assume the English game must be ppv in America so they are hoping another sports channel picks it up? 

18 hours ago, Alex Ferguson said:

5hrs is ample time to finish a meal. 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Impossible to cater for everyone. Most shops are closed for 5 - 5.30 though,  and pub/restaurant dayshifts end about the same time usually.

Basing kick off times around hospitality workers would be a dreadful way to go given they don't get well paid, and there's a shortage of them.  

Call me a traditionalist but 3pm should be the same every week

1 hour ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Basing kick off times around hospitality workers would be a dreadful way to go given they don't get well paid, and there's a shortage of them.  

Traditionalist 

Prick

(Are you related to red John?)

9 hours ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Do you drink when you go to the football? 

6PM KO in Dundee is an ace time for anyone (most normal folk) who get on it at away days. 

4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Do you drink when you go to the football? 

6PM KO in Dundee is an ace time for anyone (most normal folk) who get on it at away days. 

Last night I had spewed, pissed myself and locked her out as I lay in it by 6pm 

I expect the same behaviour on Saturday from some of the ledges going