Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

13 hours ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Basing kick off times around hospitality workers would be a dreadful way to go 

Nobody suggested that. I just cited them and retail workers , as well as folk that take their kids out on Saturdays, as the type of fans that a 6 KO might suit better. But you prefer a 3 KO so everyone else can fuck off eh?

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Last night I had spewed, pissed myself and locked her out as I lay in it by 6pm 

I expect the same behaviour on Saturday from some of the ledges going 

Can only imagine the wrath this morning. My girlfriend is thankfully the forgiving sort, the amount of times I've pissed the bed after an away day or night out would've made another woman leave. 

That's what I'm saying, folk will be absolutely fuckin buckled, it'll be an ugly scene should we succumb to another defeat. 

Guest findlay_1903
4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Do you drink when you go to the football? 

6PM KO in Dundee is an ace time for anyone (most normal folk) who get on it at away days. 

I drink. Lagers, sometimes ciders. ??

21 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Not sure it'll be much different to losing a midweek game,  just go and drown your sorrows and forget about it.

Nah, Motherwell away was sour, apparently. The whole team had to trudge up the steps between the away fans after, they were getting dogs abuse. Glass slipped up the steps and all that. 

A failure to beat the bottom club on Saturday night, folk on the booze all day, can see the scenes turning ugly somehow. 

We know the process in recruiting Glass was a farce, but most were willing to give it a chance. It's not working, and it's clear as day the fans have been lied to regarding that process. 

It's souring. 

5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Do you drink when you go to the football? 

6PM KO in Dundee is an ace time for anyone (most normal folk) who get on it at away days. 

Aye, and can imagine some of my friends wouldn't make it past 5pm if we started early!

What are you going to do in the pub from 3-5pm anyway with no footba on TV? 

Watch rugby?  Soccer Saturday?  

Enjoy.  I'd rather watch the lunch time kick off, go to a game at 3pm then go to pub again after for the 5.30pm game.  Ironically, I don't ever want our game to be at 5.30pm, but happy to watch a German match at that time.... But that's their tradition - not ours.

Lets stick to 3pm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Aye, and can imagine some of my friends wouldn't make it past 5pm if we started early!

What are you going to do in the pub from 3-5pm anyway with no footba on TV? 

Watch rugby?  Soccer Saturday?  

Enjoy.  I'd rather watch the lunch time kick off, go to a game at 3pm then go to pub again after for the 5.30pm game.  Ironically, I don't ever want our game to be at 5.30pm, but happy to watch a German match at that time.... But that's their tradition - not ours.

Lets stick to 3pm

Most games are at 3PM.

This is a one off, thus far. 

Nothing to complain about, will create a good atmosphere, at least. 

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Caught 

Wow.  I am actually Glaswegian, only lived in Aberdeen for 1 year, so you're actually villifying me for typing with a Glasgow accent.  

That is Discrimination.  

I joined this forum because I'm now living overseas, and wanted to keep up to date and after looking in a few times, I only joined to really comment on the AFC in unusual places thread - about Niall Mcginns restaurant and thought let's get stuck into the chat.

I thought this would make me feel close to home, but sounds like the forum is littered with a few nasty people.

Dissapointed.

8 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Wow.  I am actually Glaswegian, only lived in Aberdeen for 1 year, so you're actually villifying me for typing with a Glasgow accent.  

That is Discrimination.  

I joined this forum because I'm now living overseas, and wanted to keep up to date and after looking in a few times, I only joined to really comment on the AFC in unusual places thread - about Niall Mcginns restaurant and thought let's get stuck into the chat.

I thought this would make me feel close to home, but sounds like the forum is littered with a few nasty people.

Dissapointed.

Don't mistake this for me being sucked in

We are done 

3 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I said I smelled a Hun after a couple of posts, I stand by it.

Okay, Lets just look at my first few posts on this forum, AGAIN.

how many weirdo Huns would know that Stephen glass was on the p and j poster from the 95 cup final, would know we were playing a team that started with air or ayr on a certain day in 96, how many Huns would advocate picking Leigh Griffith's for Scotland, how many Huns would back putting Simmie in the dug out for Saturday's game?  How many Huns, would advocate for a Niall McGinn Testimonial and suggest visiting the falls road, (the "Celtic" side of Belfast).

Aye, all the patter of a Hun.  Chill oot min.