Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

7 hours ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Okay, Lets just look at my first few posts on this forum, AGAIN.

how many weirdo Huns would know that Stephen glass was on the p and j poster from the 95 cup final, would know we were playing a team that started with air or ayr on a certain day in 96, how many Huns would advocate picking Leigh Griffith's for Scotland, how many Huns would back putting Simmie in the dug out for Saturday's game?  How many Huns, would advocate for a Niall McGinn Testimonial and suggest visiting the falls road, (the "Celtic" side of Belfast).

Aye, all the patter of a Hun.  Chill oot min.

Now you're copying Doric to try and defuse the suspicion? Obvious hun, know fuck all about us other than that Alex Ferguson was here once. 

And the stuff you mentioned equates to a couple of google searches. Nothing more. 

4 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Now you're copying Doric to try and defuse the suspicion? Obvious hun, know fuck all about us other than that Alex Ferguson was here once. 

And the stuff you mentioned equates to a couple of google searches. Nothing more. 

Aye, a Hun would sign up to a forum and for their first post would point out a Aberdeen players restaurant in a shopping centre on the falls road.  Give yourself a shake.

I also tried googling p and j poster 1995 Stephen glass.  Cant find it.  

I picked up my special edition poster from the p and j office/shop in church Street in Inverness.  I did my driving theory test in the same building a few years ago, pretty sure they no longer have an office there.

See, I lived in Inverness, which is why for my first match I said I was lucky I was taken by a cousin to Aberdeen instead of the caley rangers match in Dundee on the same f****** day.  Which is why I don't type with a Doric accent.  I also left Inverness a long time ago so how much more personal information do you want me to share?

9 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Aye, a Hun would sign up to a forum and for their first post would point out a Aberdeen players restaurant in a shopping centre on the falls road.  Give yourself a shake.

I also tried googling p and j poster 1995 Stephen glass.  Cant find it.  

I picked up my special edition poster from the p and j office/shop in church Street in Inverness.  I did my driving theory test in the same building a few years ago, pretty sure they no longer have an office there.

See, I lived in Inverness, which is why for my first match I said I was lucky I was taken by a cousin to Aberdeen instead of the caley rangers match in Dundee on the same f****** day.  Which is why I don't type with a Doric accent.  I also left Inverness a long time ago so how much more personal information do you want me to share?

Ever pissed the bed as an adult?

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

Cause you're trying too hard.

Ok, so I commented on 5 or 6 posts on my first evening?  All of which had nothing bad to say about anyone?!

If I was trying too hard, if I was trying to hide the fact I was a Hun (which I am most certainly not) why would I be fighting this allegation so vociferously?!  If I was trying to hide hun-ness I would not type but at the end of a sentence.  

I am a Glaswegian, I lived in Inverness and now live in Ireland, I don't speak Aberdonian, or Doric. So sorry to everyone that I finished a sentence with but. 

It doesn't make me a Hun but.

Could understand the allegation if my posts were to wind people up but I've just posted a few opinions on a few threads.  

49 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

Do we not usually get the pre match review on RedTV with Glass and a selected player on a Thursday ahead of the game on Saturday?

or am I reading too much into this...

I stand corrected, interview is up, 

Quite impressed how Brooner dealt with the attempted loaded questions from that prick Johnathon Sutherland from the BBC 

2 hours ago, cruickc2 said:

Quite impressed how Brooner dealt with the attempted loaded questions from that prick Johnathon Sutherland from the BBC 

Fit did he ask him like? 

"Why are you lot so fucking shit right now?"

Away to listen to the brown interview. Just listened to the Glass presser and all the Journalists were pussy footing around. People say the press are giving him a hard time - are they fuck! They should be hauling him over the coals, but instead they're coming out with shit like "is Dundee is an important game" 

"can a win on Saturday act as a springboard". 

He's getting such a fucking easy ride at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Away to listen to the brown interview. Just listened to the Glass presser and all the Journalists were pussy footing around. People say the press are giving him a hard time - are they fuck! They should be hauling him over the coals, but instead they're coming out with shit like "is Dundee is an important game" 

Cos he is their pal

@ericblack4boss

5 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I logged in to listen to the REDTV press conference.

The first “journalist” up was that absolute fucking arse wipe Andrew Shinie, asking his usual array of tedious, safe questions.

What a prick he is.

Logged off & didn’t listen to the rest.

That voice… the patronising tone, like he’s talking to a 5 year old 

2 hours ago, cruickc2 said:

Haven’t heard it, but If the questions are loaded in such a way to suggest that we are unacceptably shite, then good.

About time someone was grilling the manager too. .

The local wet wipes like Shinie will never ask anything interesting or challenging. 

On Twitter today, there’s some apologists on there slagging off an EE journalist for using the word crisis.
WTF else would being 9th, out two cup competitions & not having won a game in 8 attempts & on our worst runs in 11 years be? 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The first “journalist” up was that absolute fucking arse wipe Andrew Shinie, asking his usual array of tedious, safe questions.

What a prick he is.

I think you lot should lay off Shinie.

It seems fairly plausible to assume the he is actually retarded.

A mong. In other words.

It's difficult to come to any other conclusion.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
On 10/13/2021 at 8:29 PM, Alex Ferguson said:

Wow.  I am actually Glaswegian, only lived in Aberdeen for 1 year, so you're actually villifying me for typing with a Glasgow accent.  

That is Discrimination.  

I joined this forum because I'm now living overseas, and wanted to keep up to date and after looking in a few times, I only joined to really comment on the AFC in unusual places thread - about Niall Mcginns restaurant and thought let's get stuck into the chat.

I thought this would make me feel close to home, but sounds like the forum is littered with a few nasty people.

Dissapointed.

Please stay, we don't have enough weegie beauts on here. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I logged in to listen to the REDTV press conference.

What a prick he is.

Logged off & didn’t listen to the rest.

That voice… the patronising tone, like he’s talking to a 5 year old 

Who does he actually work for?

5 hours ago, cruickc2 said:

Aye, it’s all gone to shit recently and Brown hasn’t exactly covered himself in glory, but whilst I hate players and managers getting an easy ride off the local media guys, Sutherland was clearly trying to rile Brown and further destabilise AFC, so well done to our captain for putting him in his place.

It’s all about getting the win on Saturday, nothing else matters. Siege mentality almost. Put personal opinions on Glass to one side.

Anybody who wants to see AFC lose in order to force the manager out is a tit.

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

?.

I believe that we can win, I believe that we can win. FIGHT AND WIN. 

Surely we are due a win? By fuck it seems like last season since Hacken when we put in some form of incredible performance.

We've got to win - last chance saloon surely