Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Even a 1 nil win against Dundee won't change anything. 

This is all Glass has. The most one dimensional fuck wit manager we may EVER have.

It clearly doesn't fucking work but ah let's do it again next game. It will click... nope. Useless shower.

I was one who wanted to give him a season, but fuck that, this is shocking stuff, what are they doing at Cormac park, he needs to fuck off.
This is above him.

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Thank fuck we have the personal guarantee of some posters on here that Aberdeen will never get relegated, because so far the team in dead last is outworking and outplaying us. 

The only reason I say we definitely won’t be relegated is that if this carries on for a bit longer & we’re bottom 3/4 come mid November then Cormack & the Board will act, & we’ll get someone else in, who hopefully is a better coach/manager than Glass.

8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I’ll bet you a grand we don’t get relegated.

That’s more than your Thai bride cost.

You would have to give him bookies price. 
Otherwise all you would have to do is place a smaller (hedged) bet at bookies that we get relegated to cover any potential loss.

Also why the fk would he bet a grand at even money with a twat like you when he can get decent odds at bookies

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Charlie Adam is a fat lousy hun monstrosity 

Younger than me ina,  cunts had a tough paper round. 

Can't argue about how good his left foot is though. 

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The only reason I say we definitely won’t be relegated is that if this carries on for a bit longer & we’re bottom 3/4 come mid November then Cormack & the Board will act, & we’ll get someone else in, who hopefully is a better coach/manager than Glass.

About the stretch of it. A new manager in next week would have us top 4 or 5 by Christmas.

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Otherwise all you would have to do is place a smaller (hedged) bet at bookies that we get relegated to cover any potential loss.

Wow... he's not just a scummy, low-rent little troll, but he's a racist one too. 

Disgusting, but not surprising.

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Also why the fk would he bet a grand at even money with a twat like you when he can get decent odds at bookies

I don’t have to do any of that but thanks for your input.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Wonder if Glass will try his "you can see what we are trying to do" belter

Haha, what a desperate “Hun” twat you are.

Bar the last 10 minutes Dundee have been the better team simply because of their desire and workrate 

Charlie Adam should not be getting the time and space that he is.