Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Charlie Adam, best player on the park.. says a lot about the state of us. 

we have so many damn midfielders but nobody can control the game in the middle of the park! that’s what Adam is doing. 

Ramirez looks better with hedges out there. Good header from the corner - good defending. 

if we give up a goal to this lot then we deserve to be bottom. We are light years more talented. Not even close. 

Once again, and this time against the worst team in the league, seeing zero from Aberdeen to get a hardon about. Zero identity. Shelling the ball 50yds up the park is all I’m seeing, midfield getting missed out. Playing out from the back binned?

Adam running the show, we don’t have anyone to counter him despite 3 central midfielders and 2 creative players ahead of him. Sums it up.

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The only reason I say we definitely won’t be relegated is that if this carries on for a bit longer & we’re bottom 3/4 come mid November then Cormack & the Board will act, & we’ll get someone else in, who hopefully is a better coach/manager than Glass.

I'm hopeful that Cormack is more practical than narcissistic.

I guess we'll find out. 

We have pretty much zero creativity. Teams sit in against us, frustrate us then wait for us to make some daft mistake, capitalise from it then the pressure is on and we don't have the players rto deal with it. Far too obvious where the problems lie

Ferguson is regressing. we'll be lucky to get 2m for him they way he's playing

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm hopeful that Cormack is more practical than narcissistic.

I guess we'll find out. 

I wonder what he did in his software business? Employ his son’s mates then support them when they fuck up?

Doubt it.

Hard nosed businessman don’t make a success of it, then sell a majority share in their businesses for half a billion if they employ uneducated managers.

Let’s see it.

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Eh!? 

Ramsay is the only one who has been alright and he has been brilliant

The rest?

We are still torture to watch 

Ramsay is always class. That goes without saying. 

Ramirez the best of the rest though. You should watch the game rather than just typing "I hate xxxx" after a bad pass.