Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Yes he’s a fat Hun fuck but in his shoes most of us would do the same. 

No, I don't blame him. 

Just saying it made me raging. 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So so sad what mcinnes and milne built

Turned to this 

Milne? Lol. McInnes was busy undoing it himself towards the end as well.

On paper the natural ability of some of our players should be enough to see us through some games. Just goes to show how pish the tactics, training etc are that we can’t even fluke a result.

3 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

AFC sacked DM, if he was that great, they wouldn't have.
What are you on about!

Agreed SG needs shot out a cannon Hunter S style, but your comment is total dribble dude.

Cormack sacked mcinnes

A manager and chairman relationship is crucial and cormack and mcinnes never got on

I think its apparent who was in the right and who was in the wrong, now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This is what happens when you have a huge decision to make replacing McInnes after 8 years at the helm and you put friendship above a cold level business head when making that decision. A process my arse there was no fucking process. The manager is the most important person at any football club and if Cormack didn't realise that before I'm sure it's slowly but surely starting to sink in now or at least it better be.

Glass is utterly clueless he looks like a wee lost boy on the touchline he's so far out of his depth it's embarrassing. 

• Haha 1

It’s depressing as fuck…..please just do the decent thing and hand in your notice. It’s like watching Ian Cathro all over again…

Quite conceivably bottom of the league in the next few weeks…

utterly honking…another one of the back room staff sent off too, which is embarrassing. I think that’s 4 so far this season…

Aye, the experiment is down the toilet.

Glass had the best intentions but cannot shape a team for this league.  Wheels came off big time after a few games where we looked reasonable enough.  He did promise goals and we are giving away a shit load.

There's a team in there somewhere in that squad, just nothing going right or looking like work is being done to make things go right.  It's the same every week.  The run of games we had were great for potential results, so disappointing to see us being outmuscled and less organised than teams like Dundee and even Raith.

Miles off it.