Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

18 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Interested to hear your latest thoughts about Glass - still think we should give him more time?

Really not sure at this point.

Before tonight’s game, I could see what we were trying to do, but tonight was a complete shambles with so much to pick apart.

1. Lack of fight and desire. We just didn’t want it as much as Dundee
  2. Too slow in possession and poor decision making from the players allowing Dundee to get reorganised tine and again
  3. Bates and Gallagher, so poor at the heart of our defence. We sorely missed McCrorie (and Considine)
  4. Poor choice of players. We were obviously desperate for Hedges to play, but he doesn’t look fully fit yet.
  5. Really bad substitution choices. McGinn for Hayes was bad. McGinn was a great player for us but adds nothing for us out wide left.Leaving JET till about the 94th minute was too late too.Watkins was good though. We’re lacking pace, we need to address this, even if it’s with Samuels / McLennan etc
  6. Adam ran the show, surely we should have put someone on to nullify him. As good as he is, I’m expecting our midfield to handle him. Ferguson was posted missing on that front and also seems to suffer from slowing the game down too much.

Really bad night and it’s not going to get any easier

Just now, perthshirered said:

Well there is evidence if you are being pedantic, it's called the league table. There are currently three teams worse than us. 

Well... there are currently three teams below us. 

We know at least one of them currently isn't worst than us, and that might be true for the other two, inna if what we saw of Aberdeen today is any indication. 

Considine would have scored a hatrick from all the corners today.

He’s a big miss not just from team in general but especially from the corner threat now we have Ramsay pinging them in.

At very least he was seen as a major threat from corners by opponents (which he was) & gave others space because of this at same time

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The post match interview was a story of delusion.

He has no clue.

He clearly can’t coach a team or organise them.

He just has to be sacked.

If Cormack has anything about him, he needs to admit his mistake. He won’t though.

Glass will be in charge for an absolutely inevitable defeat against Hibs & an embarrassing horsing at the Bastard garden. 

Where do I see the interview ?

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Well... there are currently three teams below us. 

We know at least one of them currently isn't worst than us, and that might be true for the other two, inna if what we saw of Aberdeen today is any indication. 

The fact they are below us would suggest that they are worse than us. As the saying goes, the league table doesn't lie. 

5 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Before tonight’s game, I could see what we were trying to do, but tonight was a complete shambles with so much to pick apart.

2. Too slow in possession and poor decision making from the players allowing Dundee to get reorganised tine and again
  3. Bates and Gallagher, so poor at the heart of our defence. We sorely missed McCrorie (and Considine)
  4. Poor choice of players. We were obviously desperate for Hedges to play, but he doesn’t look fully fit yet.
  5. Really bad substitution choices. McGinn for Hayes was bad. McGinn was a great player for us but adds nothing for us out wide left.Leaving JET till about the 94th minute was too late too.Watkins was good though. We’re lacking pace, we need to address this, even if it’s with Samuels / McLennan etc
  6. Adam ran the show, surely we should have put someone on to nullify him. As good as he is, I’m expecting our midfield to handle him. Ferguson was posted missing on that front and also seems to suffer from slowing the game down too much.

Agree 100% but could have simply put we are shite Glass is clueless.Lot less typing.

1 minute ago, perthshirered said:

The fact they are below us would suggest that they are worse than us. As the saying goes, the league table doesn't lie. 

The fact that they just beat us, and they were dead last, suggests they're not worse than us currently.

They were worse than us at the beginning of the season, but we've moved on from that point in time. 

I think we now have the worst run of form in the league. 

I believe it looks like this. 

Lost

Lost

Lost

Lost

Lost 

32 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Derek will be having a wee smirk to himself seeing the utter fucking shambles we are in.

However smug he feels, his time had absolutely come as his last two and a half seasons were dire to watch. 

Cormack simply replaced him with the wrong guy

This is what pisses me off more than anything. "Be careful what you wish for" bollocks. You are 100% correct with above.

7 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Too many players not doing enough,no pride in wearing our shirt,has a lot to do with it.

Yes Glass at fault,but some of them are just picking their wages up...Cunts.

2 minutes ago, slippers said:

This is what pisses me off more than anything. "Be careful what you wish for" bollocks. You are 100% correct with above.

It is fact

Be careful what you wish for indeed

Never finishing lower than 4th in 8 years and finishing 2nd more often than 4th wasn't good enough

Euro qualification EVERY season

Well, erm...

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

The fact that they just beat us, and they were dead last, suggests they're not worse than us currently.

They were worse than us at the beginning of the season, but we've moved on from that point in time. 

I think we now have the worst run of form in the league. 

I believe it looks like this. 

Lost

Lost

Lost

Lcost

Lost 

Currently as in the night? Maybe not. But tomorrow they will be worse, as they were yesterday, and today at a minute to six. 

We are shite, they are beneath us. That means, inarguably, that they are more shite than us.