Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

31 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

When you say a period of months do you mean two months? Not taking into account a couple of international breaks. 

Months would suggest plural. 

And, just out of curiosity, why wouldn't we take international breaks into account?

11 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I agree with this.

He's our most creative player. 

What has he created this year? If he plays it can’t be out wide, he’s too predictable out there. Sidestep down the wing and then cut back inside on his right (because he doesn’t have the ability to go to the line anymore or certainly doesn’t show it)

Right backs would love to come up against a 2021/22 McGinn on the wing

FFS we all surely can see Glass is not the man,rectifying mistakes quickly is the answer. So over to you, you rowie eating Atlanta loving socceroo lying prat Cormack, fix this now or be the chairman that sees the Dons relegated.We will be unless Glass is replaced ASAP. Give Yogi a 6 month contract i am confident he would stop the rot.(jesus never thought hear myself say that)

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Some disquiet amongst the Dandies tonight, I hear.

Some stupid cunt throw a smoke bomb in amongst his fellow fans

Landed not far in front of me.

Young team very vocal in the glass out chants.

41 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Any poster in attendance?

What was the crowd like at the end? Glass receive abuse?

Aye.

He received plenty during and after the game.

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

What has he created this year? If he plays it can’t be outside, he’s too predictable out there. Sidestep down the wing and then cut back inside on his right (because he doesn’t have the ability to go to the line anymore or certainly doesn’t show it)

Right backs would love to come up against a 2021/22 McGinn on the wing

Play him in behind the striker. Right up with him.

Still by far our most creative player.

More reliable than sick note Hedges.

3 minutes ago, Ken Esmin said:

FFS we all surely can see Glass is not the man,rectifying mistakes quickly is the answer. So over to you, you rowie eating Atlanta loving socceroo lying prat Cormack fix this now or be the chairman that sees the Dons relegated.We will be unless Glass is replaced ASAP. Give Yogi a 6 month contract i am confident he would stop the rot.(jesus never thought hear myself say that)

Why are posters on here advocating us appointing that village idiot Yogi Hughes?

Yes, we 100% need change… but NOT John fucking Hughes.

PS - you have the best username on here. 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Months would suggest plural. 

And, just out of curiosity, why wouldn't we take international breaks into account?

Normally we don't play through international breaks so we can't  be expected to win matches when we have no scheduled fixtures. As our league season started 1st August with two breaks it is pretty much bang on two months, technically months,well done kid. 

Season is well and truly over and its only October (9 games in).

Getting beat off the likes of Dundee, Arbroath (I don't care if its a friendly) and Raith Rovers with ease.

The recruitment on the whole this summer has been shocking. I don't want Glass/Gunn to get another transfer window as they'll further damage the club.

Get a new man in now who can have the remainder of the season to assess the side and prevent relegation. Potentially get us a top 6 finish. Come back stronger next season looking to challenge for top 3.

Alex Neil or Jim Goodwin would both be good choices.

On 10/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, Tord31 said:

Narrow defeat in this one.

BTTS is free money.

Some would prefer to say both teams to concede.

Griffiths double (his only goals of the season) and stunner from Ferguson

Goals at both ends every week now and that will not be changing in the next three games.

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Touchy. 

Look min. You've been patronising folk on here for weeks about how everyone is wrong and you see improvements that everyone else has been missing. 

You're the last one that shoukd be questioning other people's comprehension. 

Fuck off. I’ve never said anyone else is wrong. I’ve only shared my opinion.

If you cannot accept that people have different opinions then forums are not for you.

Now stop making shit up.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

* Normally we don't play through international breaks so we can't  be expected to win matches when we have no scheduled fixtures.

As our league season started 1st August with two breaks it is pretty much bang on two months, technically months,well done kid. 

* We don't play during breaks, good detective work there, but the team doesn't cease to exist during that period. They're at Cormack Park training, one would hope trying to improve themselves, which would translate into, one would expect, better performances on the park. 

** I'm not the one who had to go try to figure that out, keep in mind. And you were pretty close... it's 2 1/2 months. So, give yourself a clap on the back anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

* We don't play during breaks, good detective work there, but the team doesn't cease to exist during that period. They're at Cormack Park training, one would hope trying to improve themselves, which would translate into, one would expect, better performances on the park. 

** I'm not the one who had to go try to figure that out, keep in mind. And you were pretty close... it's 2 1/2 months. So, give yourself a clap on the back anyway. 

So your view that we are currently about the worst in the league is arrived for a variety of reasons including our performances in training at Cormack Park? Nah, I didn't think so. 2 and a half months minus two weekends for international fixtures. By my reckoning that's pretty much two months. 

55 minutes ago, The Big Man said:

I’m new to this so I appreciate the posts to date but bottom line, we have a shite manager. I will be relieving myself of my and my son’s season ticket after tonight’s performance, call me a c**t, but the only way we will influence change is by hitting Mr Colgate in  the face and pocket. Cheers Colgate, you have managed to regress the team but no worries eh, your chums in  the US witnessed the push display at Dens. F**k off Cormack.

In what way does that make a difference ?

2 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

So your view that we are currently about the worst in the league is arrived for a variety of reasons including our performances in training at Cormack Park? Nah, I didn't think so. 2 and a half months minus two weekends for international fixtures. By my reckoning that's pretty much two months. 

So you don't think a team's training regimen has anything to do with how that team performs on the field on match day?