Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, Tzvetanovs hair said:

It all reminds me of when we had Paul Hartley dragging us through games to scrappy wins.

Unfortunately

That never happened 

Hartley was a fat fucking disaster 

3 minutes ago, winchester83 said:

There did seem to be a flicker of hope in the early games this season but your right as soon as things went tits up we got what most deep down expected 

I think there was a surprise factor in the early games as we were a bit of an unknown quantity. 

We've been well and truly worked out by everyone now though. 

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

My old man or Glassy? 

What's with the pedantry 

Glasshole 

There wasn’t many middle classholes in that Crombie side. :sherlock:

5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Glasshole 

There wasn’t many middle classholes in that Crombie side. :sherlock:

Did you play for them? 

Your class can change as you grow older, you'll well know. 

13 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Nothing positive to say about that game tonight.

I just knew when a large amount of the away end were singing about Griffiths being a sex offender he would get the last laugh.

We are very much in a relegation battle and things would be much worse if we hadn't had a couple of wins to start the season.

Glass has to go, wtf was with having Watkins on the touchline for over 5 minutes before bringing him on (during this time Dundee scored their 2nd) and what was the point of bringing JET on 6 minutes into stoppage time?

Griffiths was always going to score. Free money

12 hours ago, Dick Pullar said:

Agree with some of what you say but not it all. I’m being brutally honest not harsh. I can’t prove it but I told everyone at start of Glass’s appointment he would fail immediately and I have been proved right. He was brought in as Cormack’s poodle to do exactly as he was told. If I heard the story once from Glass’s lips that he managed a £20 million player in Atlanta, I must have heard it a hundred times. This is what Cormack really wants. MONEY. He wants Glass to take local loons that cost nothing and sell them on for millions. Look at the stadium plans. Wants the Council tax payer to pay for a new stadium so he doesn’t have to. And what about shifting the game KO today to 6pm? All to make money from Americans. Doesn’t give a shit for the Aberdonians. I was going to go to that game today until Cormack changed the KO time. Cormack and Glass are American interlopers. They should go back to the US. Bring in Davie Robertson, there’s a true Aberdonian that would kick some ass.

Fuck off

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, milne_afc said:

That never happened 

Hartley was a fat fucking disaster 

Was it not him scoring a late double against Falkirk or someone similar in a cup game when we were 1 down to put us through?

Pretty sure he dragged us through that and we had the likes of Michael Paton as our attacking options up front.  At the back, Ifil and Diamond punting the ball up to them.

Thought Hartley did some good for us before he died a death.

13 hours ago, Dick Pullar said:

Agree with some of what you say but not it all. I’m being brutally honest not harsh. I can’t prove it but I told everyone at start of Glass’s appointment he would fail immediately and I have been proved right. He was brought in as Cormack’s poodle to do exactly as he was told. If I heard the story once from Glass’s lips that he managed a £20 million player in Atlanta, I must have heard it a hundred times. This is what Cormack really wants. MONEY. He wants Glass to take local loons that cost nothing and sell them on for millions. Look at the stadium plans. Wants the Council tax payer to pay for a new stadium so he doesn’t have to. And what about shifting the game KO today to 6pm? All to make money from Americans. Doesn’t give a shit for the Aberdonians. I was going to go to that game today until Cormack changed the KO time. Cormack and Glass are American interlopers. They should go back to the US. Bring in Davie Robertson, there’s a true Aberdonian that would kick some ass.

At it 

Are we talking about the same Davie Robertson who managed Phoenix, and signed Darren Mackie (See: The Man Who Scored Less Than No goals) as his star striker, who not only finished dead last in the USL, but saw the club go bankrupt after a single season, and whose son... Mason... is the captain of the side he currently manages in a remote mountain region somewhere in central Asia? 

...and this is the guy who some people see as the natural saviour if/when Glass gets the bullet? 

Either him or Yogi?

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

That away end was toxic last night. Embarrassing all round. 

Not surprising. 6PM KO, folk boozing all day. No wins in 10, chairman in attendance. 

It has to be toxic. How else do fans convey? Unless they stop going?

Some OK points in this - https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/aberdeens-dreary-form-focus-outside-21886331

"They might have had the bulk of possession - 67 per cent to be precise - but it doesn't matter if you don't know what to do with it. Coupled with the Dons' defensive issues rearing their ugly head once again, it became clear that this could well be a team in complete disarray."

Guest findlay_1903

I dunno. But Stephen, Stephen gtf is too far. Booing our own players onto the pitch is also mental. It’s obviously not good enough, but just feel last night was too much.