Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Lewis 

McCrorie Gallagher bates Mackenzie 

Ferguson brown jenks 

Hedges ramirez Hayes 

Just guessing 

Share this post


Link to post

3 0 Aberdeen. 

Share this post


Link to post

In


Wearing a disguise in case tup is in attendance 

Share this post


Link to post

Nae allowed. 

6-0 us 

Share this post


Link to post

Why is this game at 6PM? I know it's not on TV but missed the reason.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Why is this game at 6PM? I know it's not on TV but missed the reason.

Both clubs have US overlords 

Share this post


Link to post

Narrow defeat in this one.

BTTS is free money.

Some would prefer to say both teams to concede.

Griffiths double (his only goals of the season) and stunner from Ferguson

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Narrow defeat in this one.

BTTS is free money.

Some would prefer to say both teams to concede.

Griffiths double (his only goals of the season) and stunner from Ferguson

 

He's injured/suspended, Griffiths

Share this post


Link to post

                  Lewis

 McCrorie Gallagher MacKenzie

Ramsay Ferguson Brown Hayes

                      Hedges

              Ramirez Watkins 

I’ll be optimistic. 
2-1 Dons. 

If we lose I hope Cormack pulls the trigger, but given his public show of support last week, no chance sadly. 

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

                  Lewis

 McCrorie Gallagher MacKenzie

Ramsay Ferguson Brown Hayes

                      Hedges

              Ramirez Watkins 

I’ll be optimistic. 
2-1 Dons. 

If we lose I hope Cormack pulls the trigger, but given his public show of support last week, no chance sadly. 

I wouldn’t say it was a public show of support! If it was a show of support then the club activities would continue as there would be confidence and belief in the process. He’s essentially put his leadership platform on hold until the team improves - now, how long can he put it on hold for? That’s the question. Instead of support, he’s essentially fired the starting pistol.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Surely to fuck even Glass can beat Dundee. 

I thought this as well when we played Raith Rovers

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Edinburgh_sheep said:

I thought this as well when we played Raith Rovers

And Ross County at home 

Share this post


Link to post

I know that PPV is now not allowed for fans based in England for SPL games with 3pm KOs.

Anyone know whether PPV will be allowed for a 6pm KO?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Alex Ferguson said:

6pm?  What's wrong with football in 2021?  😡🤬

6 on a Saturday is a great time.  Gives you most of the day to do other stuff,  and doesn't eat into too much of the evening. I'm all for it. Also suits folk that work till 5 in a shop/pub etc.

Edited by maryhilldon

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, RUL said:

Lewis 

McCrorie Gallagher bates Mackenzie 

Ferguson brown jenks 

Hedges ramirez Hayes 

Just guessing 

I hope you're guessing wrong with Jenks playing, absolute waste of space.

Will be interesting to see if Lewis is reinstated

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

I hope you're guessing wrong with Jenks playing, absolute waste of space.

Will be interesting to see if Lewis is reinstated

Don’t think he will. 
Woods will play until he makes a mistake or two.

Don’t trust either of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

6 on a Saturday is a great time.  Gives you most of the day to do other stuff,  and doesn't eat into too much of the evening. I'm all for it. Also suits folk that work till 5 in a shop/pub etc.

Will be an “interesting” atmosphere with 2,000 pissed up Dons fans, should things go badly… 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's injured/suspended, Griffiths

He may be injured but he’s not suspended yet. 
SFA awaiting the conclusion of the police enquiry.

They’re too busy freeing pervert royals from rape charges 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

I hope you're guessing wrong with Jenks playing, absolute waste of space.

Will be interesting to see if Lewis is reinstated

I think Woods was played against Arbroath to give him some much needed game time with the presumption he would be carrying on as our first choice 'keeper for the foreseeable future..

However Glass must surely now be reassessing everyone involved in that fiasco individually. But having to resort to bringing Lewis back so quickly would be an embarrassment for Woods and an even bigger embarrassment for Glass. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

6 on a Saturday is a great time.  Gives you most of the day to do other stuff,  and doesn't eat into too much of the evening. I'm all for it. Also suits folk that work till 5 in a shop/pub etc.

Their career choice, 3pm is the traditional time - what other stuff do you do on a Saturday?! 

Dundee okay, fine but imagine having to travel back from the city of the great unwashed at 8pm on a Saturday.  A night out in Glasgow, no thanks.

Plus 6pm means you have to rush your dinner.  SPFL ruining the game, donkeycaster must go.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Their career choice, 3pm is the traditional time - what other stuff do you do on a Saturday? 

Some folk have young kids,  can spend the day doing stuff with them,  then go to game or watch in the boozer.  Same with anyone that works days at the weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Some folk have young kids,  can spend the day doing stuff with them,  then go to game or watch in the boozer.  Same with anyone that works days at the weekend. 

Why not just take kids to the game?  

If you work days at the weekend, then unlucky, the rest of us can't stop the world for you.  

If you're a doctor or nurse etc, well you can't do much about it and thanks for your service but anyone else, get a new job!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

 

Dundee okay, fine but imagine having to travel back from the city of the great unwashed at 8pm on a Saturday.  A night out in Glasgow, no thanks 

You're only thinking about away games. And they don't show arsecheek home games on telly anyway so it's a moot point. Great time for a Saturday home game I reckon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Alex Ferguson said:

Why not just take kids to the game?  

If you work days at the weekend, then unlucky, the rest of us can't stop the world for you.  

If you're a doctor or nurse etc, well you can't do much about it and thanks for your service but anyone else, get a new job!

Not sure I like you. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...