Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It is fact

Be careful what you wish for indeed

Never finishing lower than 4th in 8 years and finishing 2nd more often than 4th wasn't good enough

Euro qualification EVERY season

Well, erm...

Give it a rest. Mcinnes wouldn't have us in top 4 this season. I do think we would be better off perhaps but he was regressing and now there is a few decent teams outwith the OF we would of probably has to settle for 5th/6th this season under Mcinnes. As I've said before the manager is 1 thing but I wish the press would start to question the recruitment. Its an absolute joke and probably what ended Mcinnes time on such a low. If you offered me Mcinnes back in morning it would be an absolute no!

Just now, slippers said:

Give it a rest. Mcinnes wouldn't have us in top 4 this season. I do think we would be better off perhaps but he was regressing and now there is a few decent teams outwith the OF we would of probably has to settle for 5th/6th this season under Mcinnes. As I've said before the manager is 1 thing but I wish the press would start to question the recruitment. Its an absolute joke and probably what ended Mcinnes time on such a low. If you offered me Mcinnes back in morning it would be an absolute no!

Sums you up then

He never finished lower than 4th, in 8 years and he finished 2nd more than 4th

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I just don’t flip-flop around like a wet fish unlike yourself.

Analysing tonight’s game is hugely different to the other games we’ve lost this season

You've just realised you were wrong and you're quickly trying to change your narrative. 

Are you saying that after all the defence you've given Glass this season and saying he needs time you'd change your mind after one game? 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

It really isn't haha. 

It was so obviously exactly the same shite as previous weeks min.

You must be much more clever than every Aberdeen fan out there being the only one who could see what we were trying to do. Well done. Doth my cap.

I don’t claim to be any cleverer than other fans, we just see things differently.

‘The previous games we’ve lost have been annoying, but potential to progress from. Tonight was just completely shambolic and deeply frustrating with little evidence of any desire or willingness to provide any hope I previously had

2 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Currently as in the night? Maybe not. But tomorrow they will be worse, as they were yesterday, and today at a minute to six. 

We are shite, they are beneath us. That means, inarguably, that they are more shite than us. 

Agree to disagree. 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You've just realised you were wrong and you're quickly trying to change your narrative. 

Are you saying that after all the defence you've given Glass this season and saying he needs time you'd change your mind after one game? 

I’ve answered that, go back and read the posts again.

Previous games I could defend, tonight I can’t and am not trying to.

I’ve said my opinion, I’ve said I could be wrong, time will tell, but tonight is not good for Stephen Glass

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye sounds like a guy who knows he's a goner. 

Genuinely feel sorry for him now. 

Everyone would jump at that chance he was given. It's not worked out. That's life. I wish Glass no harm or misfortune. 

The fucking knob chairman is the one who needs scrutinised, hired an inexperienced manager, with an inexperienced team, and chucked money at it. 

A fucking disgrace.

16 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Currently as in the night? Maybe not. But tomorrow they will be worse, as they were yesterday, and today at a minute to six. 

We are shite, they are beneath us. That means, inarguably, that they are more shite than us. 

Currently they are better than us , moving up the table whereas we are on a downward trend. Championship next season if it continues.

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Genuinely feel sorry for him now. 

Everyone would jump at that chance he was given. It's not worked out. That's life. I wish Glass no harm or misfortune. 

The fucking knob chairman is the one who needs scrutinised, hired an inexperienced manager, with an inexperienced team, and chucked money at it. 

A fucking disgrace.

Totally. Cormack needs to act now and not hide behind Wicks and the pr wifie like he did last week. 

7 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

We didn’t have anything like the control of the game tonight. I’ve posted a BRIEF summary a few posts up of SOME of the things we were really bad at.

No need to repeat myself, go back and read it

Yeah, I saw that, but that just looks like a list of things we've been doing most of the season. 

I maybe picked you up wrong, and thought you were suggesting we'd done some things differently. 

1 minute ago, BitWait said:

Currently they are better than us , moving up the table whereas we are on a downward trend. Championship next season if it continues.

Currently they aren't. Currently they are beneath us. That means they are worse. That's a statement of fact. Your opinion or view doesn't even come into the conversation. Deal with facts. 

1 minute ago, perthshirered said:

Currently they aren't. Currently they are beneath us. That means they are worse. That's a statement of fact. Your opinion or view doesn't even come into the conversation. Deal with facts. 

Yeah, but that's an aggregate points accumulation over a period of months, rather than an indicator of who's currently better. 

Let's say Sevco had been deducted 20 points for being Huns before the season started, they'd currently be on 0 points. 

By your logic that would make us a better team than Sevco. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Have a go at reading the last post again

"Currently they aren't. Currently they are beneath us. That means they are worse. That's a statement of fact. Your opinion or view doesn't even come into the conversation. Deal with facts. "

That doesn't clarify anything, I'm afraid.