2 minutes ago, The Big Man said:

I’m new to this so I appreciate the posts to date but bottom line, we have a shite manager. I will be relieving myself of my and my son’s season ticket after tonight’s performance, call me a c**t, but the only way we will influence change is by hitting Mr Colgate in  the face and pocket. Cheers Colgate, you have managed to regress the team but no worries eh, your chums in  the US witnessed the push display at Dens. F**k off Cormack.

Abandoning the club because we aren’t winning at the moment?

Top fan 

Just listened to his RedTV interview... 

Doesn't sound like he'll resign anyway. Said "we're not a million miles away" - "if we won today we'd only be 9 points off the top" blah blah blah.

22 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We're the worst team in the league on current form. No doubt about that whatsoever 

99% of us can see that. 

I

7 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Perhaps, we can deal with that then. He will surely be gone by then. The squad isn't that bad, a semi competent manager would get them going again but many of them need to take a right good look at themselves.  

It's only 2 games away - we have Hibs & Sevco

Round 10 - Livi have Ross County

Round 11 - Dundee have Ross County

If us and Ross County both lose both our games we will be 11th.

Edited by Medw1311

21 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Irrelevant. Are Ross County,Livingston and Dundee worse off than us? One word answer please. 

I agree to the SPL 9th is irrelevant. That is hardly by any measure satisfactory for Aberdeen. We are not in a relegation position  (yet). We are in the bottom third. Saying we are currently higher than Dundee might be factual but really misses the point. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Anyone still thinking we're not in a relegation battle with this crowd in charge have got their heads stuck in the fucking sand. 

Unless we change the management we're very much in a relegation battle.

Let's all look forward to the League Cup group stages.

• Upvote 2

Back in July for two weeks things looked good

October we are pure shite

Glass cannot cut it the exprerient has failed, at the moment we are relegation material

Cormack needs to drive Glass to the airport now. The honest I liked Glass when he first arrived seemed full of enthusiasm  and talked sense 

But it's all gone wrong

Gallagher,  Bates and Ojo can also fuck off total wage thief

Cannot see how the chairman can defend Glass that would interesting 

All the players are underachieving  they also need to responsibly 

The next few weeks will be even more painful. 

Be strong fellow Reds

2 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

I agree to the SPL 9th is irrelevant. That is hardly by any measure satisfactory for Aberdeen. We are not in a relegation position  (yet). We are in the bottom third. Saying we are currently higher than Dundee might be factual but really misses the point. 

What is the point? I've said I want him gone, I've said a new manager would have us higher up, I've said it's unacceptable. 

6 minutes ago, Medw1311 said:

It's only 2 games away - we have Hibs & Sevco

Round 10 - Livi have Ross County

Round 11 - Dundee have Ross County

If us and Ross County both lose both our games we will be 11th.

If? Like I say, I prefer to deal in facts. 

31 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

When you say a period of months do you mean two months? Not taking into account a couple of international breaks. 

Months would suggest plural. 

And, just out of curiosity, why wouldn't we take international breaks into account?

2 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

If? Like I say, I prefer to deal in facts. 

Let's revisit this at around 9:40pm on the 27th then and we can look at the facts after each team has played each other once.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

McGinn should be starting from now on 

I agree with this.

He's our most creative player. 

2 hours ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

What the fuck are you on about?

DYOR Thicko 

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Have a go at reading the last post again

So when you said yesterday that Glass deserved more time you actually meant 24 hours more time? 

11 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I agree with this.

He's our most creative player. 

What has he created this year? If he plays it can’t be out wide, he’s too predictable out there. Sidestep down the wing and then cut back inside on his right (because he doesn’t have the ability to go to the line anymore or certainly doesn’t show it)

Right backs would love to come up against a 2021/22 McGinn on the wing

Edited by afc1903mad

Sounds lost/broken to me. 

FFS we all surely can see Glass is not the man,rectifying mistakes quickly is the answer. So over to you, you rowie eating Atlanta loving socceroo lying prat Cormack, fix this now or be the chairman that sees the Dons relegated.We will be unless Glass is replaced ASAP. Give Yogi a 6 month contract i am confident he would stop the rot.(jesus never thought hear myself say that)

Edited by Ken Esmin

12 minutes ago, Medw1311 said:

Let's revisit this at around 9:40pm on the 27th then and we can look at the facts after each team has played each other once.

Let's do that. As long as we appreciate that it will be current to then, irrelevant to now. 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Some disquiet amongst the Dandies tonight, I hear.

Some stupid cunt throw a smoke bomb in amongst his fellow fans

Landed not far in front of me.

Young team very vocal in the glass out chants.

41 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Any poster in attendance?

What was the crowd like at the end? Glass receive abuse?

Aye.

He received plenty during and after the game.

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

So when you said yesterday that Glass deserved more time you actually meant 24 hours more time? 

Listen, I can’t be done with your pish ability to read and comprehend my posts. I’m too pissed off right now.

Go back and try to read my posts and try again

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

What has he created this year? If he plays it can’t be outside, he’s too predictable out there. Sidestep down the wing and then cut back inside on his right (because he doesn’t have the ability to go to the line anymore or certainly doesn’t show it)

Right backs would love to come up against a 2021/22 McGinn on the wing

Play him in behind the striker. Right up with him.

Still by far our most creative player.

More reliable than sick note Hedges.

2 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Purely coz he's fae Leaf

A prowd leafer fae leaf. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ken Esmin said:

FFS we all surely can see Glass is not the man,rectifying mistakes quickly is the answer. So over to you, you rowie eating Atlanta loving socceroo lying prat Cormack fix this now or be the chairman that sees the Dons relegated.We will be unless Glass is replaced ASAP. Give Yogi a 6 month contract i am confident he would stop the rot.(jesus never thought hear myself say that)

Why are posters on here advocating us appointing that village idiot Yogi Hughes?

Yes, we 100% need change… but NOT John fucking Hughes.

PS - you have the best username on here. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, afc1903mad said:

Listen, I can’t be done with your pish ability to read and comprehend my posts. I’m too pissed off right now.

Go back and try to read my posts and try again

Too soon then. 

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Sounds lost/broken to me. 

9 points off top shout is Glass' 'it's only 3 points' Mark McGhee moment after 9-0 Celtic defeat.

An embarrassing interview with the same shit spouted every week.

'It's obvious what needs to change' whilst not changing anything. Useless manager. Absolutely fucking honking beyond belief.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Landed not far in front of me.

Young team very vocal in the glass out chants.

Aye.

He received plenty during and after the game.

Loud enough for Cormack and Glass to hear it?

Fucking hope so.

Time is up.

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Too soon then. 

Come back when your comprehension has improved

23 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Months would suggest plural. 

And, just out of curiosity, why wouldn't we take international breaks into account?

Normally we don't play through international breaks so we can't  be expected to win matches when we have no scheduled fixtures. As our league season started 1st August with two breaks it is pretty much bang on two months, technically months,well done kid. 

Edited by perthshirered

Just now, afc1903mad said:

Come back when your comprehension has improved

Touchy. 

Look min. You've been patronising folk on here for weeks about how everyone is wrong and you see improvements that everyone else has been missing. 

You're the last one that shoukd be questioning other people's comprehension. 

• Upvote 5

Season is well and truly over and its only October (9 games in).

Getting beat off the likes of Dundee, Arbroath (I don't care if its a friendly) and Raith Rovers with ease.

The recruitment on the whole this summer has been shocking. I don't want Glass/Gunn to get another transfer window as they'll further damage the club.

Get a new man in now who can have the remainder of the season to assess the side and prevent relegation. Potentially get us a top 6 finish. Come back stronger next season looking to challenge for top 3.

Alex Neil or Jim Goodwin would both be good choices.