Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

23 minutes ago, thurso said:

After watching saturdays game I think I could probably agree with you. 
I think it will be easier to get points in our next 3 games than it has been in our last 4 or 5

Wouldn't be hard - we can't do any worse - we have a grand total of zero from the last 5.

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

This is a new one. 

It will be easier to get points against better teams? 

Based on what exactly? 

Based on my view that in the last 5 games we are struggling to break teams down when they pack their defence against us and don’t come out to attack knowing there is a mistake in our defence and if they get that chance and take it we will likely struggle to then break them down and they will get the win. 

When we play they “better” teams they will attack us more leaving more opportunities for us to attack into space instead of a packed defence. 
It is why I think in this run our best games have come against hearts and Celtic 

9 minutes ago, thurso said:

Based on my view that in the last 5 games we are struggling to break teams down when they pack their defence against us and don’t come out to attack knowing there is a mistake in our defence and if they get that chance and take it we will likely struggle to then break them down and they will get the win. 

When we play they “better” teams they will attack us more leaving more opportunities for us to attack into space instead of a packed defence. 
It is why I think in this run our best games have come against hearts and Celtic 

Where we collected a total of 1 point. Can’t wait for the better teams.

5 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Sounds daft but Hibs is almost the best next fixture for Glass. Somehow I fancy us.

While it’s the crazy shit that does happen I just can’t see it. We are so poor defensively it’s difficult to see as there’s no chance we can keep a clean sheet. Scoring hasn’t exactly been prolific either. It’s just a shambles.