Dundee 2 - 1 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

We haven’t been playing badly, it’s just stupid mistakes that have cost us.

Nothing less than a win tomorrow though. That will set us up for the overrated hearts, hibs and huns.

Kind of agree, not sure about huns but defo don't see any reason why we can't put together a decent run with the home games, think we've Motherwell as well?

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Can’t wait to see you flip flop anytime between 6pm & 7.50pm tomorrow ?

I’ll stand by my thought that he never was going to be up to it, nor will he be. 

Probably a dozen times depending how the game is going ?

I hope Millertime's right for once but the evidence so far suggests otherwise.  Absolute scenes if we go on a winning run

On 10/12/2021 at 5:59 PM, muttonhumper said:

9pm for me. Which is sound.

Could struggle for pub viewing tho' given it's nae on Sky or BT.

Dinna suppose onybody would ken of decent fitba pub in Dubai wi IPTV that would show?

Aside Marina.

Well, onywie would dee.

4am for me. Hmm...will I get up to watch?

Will I fuck.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

They're crap - we're crap - could be anything - I'll take a mishit from Ramiraz going in off Brown - oh wait...

well some folks are hit by lightning more than once

Motherwell were and are shit. St Johnstone even moreso. St Mirren are mince and this is the worst Sellic team in decades. We could have won all of those games easily. Could have, should have……

Fed up with my team getting the piss taken out of them by various media outlets. It ends today.

Im strangely positive today. Onwards and fucking upwards. Glass-ball is a stupid experiment which will be dealt with in the fullness of time but for now:-

COY Fucking R

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Glass saying he’s got a selection headache as Lewis has been performing well in training so wouldn’t be surprised if he is back in goals.

Yeah was a bit surprised to hear that. You don’t drop your goalie for one game then instantly reinstate him. 

Was Lewis looking shit in training previously?

7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Yeah was a bit surprised to hear that. You don’t drop your goalie for one game then instantly reinstate him. 

Was Lewis looking shit in training previously?

Would do neither Lewis or Woods any good reinstating Lewis.

Gives Lewis the opinion a few good training sessions is all it takes to reclaim his starting spot even tho he’s been horrendous lately and tell Woods he’s not good enough to even fight for the starting spot.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Would do neither Lewis or Woods any good reinstating Lewis.

Gives Lewis the opinion a few good training sessions is all it takes to reclaim his starting spot even tho he’s been horrendous lately and tell Woods he’s not good enough to even fight for the starting spot.

Lewis has performed below par recently, but he’s still a superior keeper to Woods.

He was rightly dropped, but given there’s also been additional time for the international break, we should play who’s been the better keeper in training.

Lewis

Ramsay McCrorie Bates Hayes

Ferguson Brown Longstaff

Hedges Ramirez Watkins

I think that's how he'll line up - probably stick to this stupid 433 thing, but hopefully Hedges and Watkins can make it work a bit better. 

Really not sure how it'll go - I'm thinking we really should win this game even if we are crap, but as others have mentioned we've played a lot of crap teams recently and somehow managed to lose by being crapper. If we fail to win there'll be uproar... if we lose I predict a riot.