Sign in to follow this  
Captain Caveman

Glexit

12 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

There is a lot of skepticism about Cavey's post, but to flip it round - how on earth can he possibly stay in post if he loses to Dundee?

He should be sacked regardless of the result, but surely a defeat would remove any doubt from DCs desperate mind. 

As much as I have always agreed with you that Glass is never going to be up to it, I disagree that he’ll be sacked “regardless of the result”.

There’s no way he’ll be sacked if we beat Dundee. 

We're going to hammer Dundee anyway. 

Nothing to see here 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

What would you know about AFC you degenerate always right mummys boy

You've made it up though, haven't you? It's what you do every so often, make up a bullshit story about AFC. All for some attention. 

Thats saaaaad. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

We're going to hammer Dundee anyway. 

Exactly. 0-4. 

• Haha 1

Fuckin hell Cavey. No cunt would base a decision on one game ffs. Will he be sacked if we beat Dundee but lose to Hibs? If not why not?

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As much as I have always agreed with you that Glass is never going to be up to it, I disagree that he’ll be sacked “regardless of the result”.

That would be no wins in 10 and no wins since August, heading into November against two of the leagues better teams in Rangers and Hibs. 

I think a defeat Saturday really could spell the end 

• Haha 1

He's not getting sacked,and all this shite about losing the dressing room and so on....Some of you want to stop watching fuckin Soap Opera's.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Aye. He's lost the dressing room but Cormack doesn't want to be seen to sack him

He could make up another management/director type role which he could give to me. I will have no hesitation in sacking Glass. Then I will step down from my position so Cormack can employ another mate without a proper prawcess.

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Yeah I know he won't. But he should be. 

2 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

He's not getting sacked,and all this shite about losing the dressing room and so on....Some of you want to stop watching fuckin Soap Opera's.

Joe Lewis is in the huff with Glass. 

Just now, RED_JOHN said:

He could make up another management/director type role which he could give to me. I will have no hesitation in sacking Glass. Then I will step down from my position so Cormack can employ another mate without a proper prawcess.

I think he deserves a chance to turn it around.  At the last international break things were looking okay.  After this one he needs to turn it around.  If it goes 10+ games lost then he's gone - decision made for Cormack.  

He has to be given a chance but this is it.  It's a mammoth task overhauling the deadwood at the club.

1 minute ago, Alex Ferguson said:

It's a mammoth task overhauling the deadwood at the club.

Problem is that he signed most of the deadwood. 

1 minute ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I can't believe some folk are actually debating whether 10 games without a win is sufficient to consider sacking the manager or whether it needs to be more than that to justify a sacking. 

What a sorry state of affairs. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You've made it up though, haven't you? It's what you do every so often, make up a bullshit story about AFC. All for some attention. 

Thats saaaaad. 

You’re not quite mastering the essence of forums.

keep trying though Timothy 

1 minute ago, Ernie McCracken said:

True, with Paul Hartley Mk II front and centre...

16 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

I think he deserves a chance to turn it around.  At the last international break things were looking okay.  After this one he needs to turn it around.  If it goes 10+ games lost then he's gone - decision made for Cormack.  

He has to be given a chance but this is it.  It's a mammoth task overhauling the deadwood at the club.

How much longer constitutes “giving him a chance”?

If we fail to win on Saturday it’ll likely be 13 games without a win come the end of the month. Surely that’s more than enough for Cormack to end the experiment 

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

How much longer constitutes “giving him a chance”?

If we fail to win on Saturday it’ll likely be 13 games without a win come the end of the month. Surely that’s more than enough for Cormack to end the experiment 

If we are without a win in November, we probably aren't qualifying for Europe, never mind top six so why would he get rid?  

The season is a write off.  Can see it going on until December.

34 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Stop watching soap opera’s what? 

5 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

If we are without a win in November, we probably aren't qualifying for Europe, never mind top six so why would he get rid?  

The season is a write off.  Can see it going on until December.

Aye why get rid let’s just get relegated instead! Yay!

1 hour ago, Alex Ferguson said:

It is, but he mastadon some research on the players he wants to bring in, surely?

Though right now the Pliocene to be losing faith in him,.

Wooly turn it around? 

I don't know, (cave) man. 

13 hours ago, Parklife said:

Thats saaaaad. 

13 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

You’re not quite mastering the essence of forums.

keep trying though Timothy 

Confirmed attention seeking then..,

18 hours ago, NEM said:

Aye why get rid let’s just get relegated instead! Yay!

I think it's that bad we are unlikely to get into Europe, so now give him the chance to learn his trade, it might work out and on 3 years we will forget about the first ten weeks.  

I reckon an Archie Knox esque figure is needed alongside him like Gary McAllister at the Huns - Gerrard is just the public face of that set up.

But then in December we could bring in Yogi for 6 months to keep us up, and then rebuild from there.

On 10/12/2021 at 10:10 PM, Captain Caveman said:

Glass gone if we lose at Dens. 

Word is out

Glexit? OR glaikit?

On 10/14/2021 at 3:18 PM, Alex Ferguson said:

I think it's that bad we are unlikely to get into Europe, so now give him the chance to learn his trade, it might work out and on 3 years we will forget about the first ten weeks.  

I reckon an Archie Knox esque figure is needed alongside him like Gary McAllister at the Huns - Gerrard is just the public face of that set up.

But then in December we could bring in Yogi for 6 months to keep us up, and then rebuild from there.

He’s been the manager since March. 

On 10/14/2021 at 10:18 AM, Alex Ferguson said:

:hunbash: