What era would you choose to live in.

Redforever86

1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

Nothing beats right now.

Big fan of not dying of Cholera, not being drafted, not having to eat tripe. Also big fan of working somewhere safe, having all the world's information in my pocket, decent life expectancy, owning a car.

Oh aye, the last couple of years have been a right hoot. 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Nothing beats right now.

Big fan of not dying of Cholera, not being drafted, not having to eat tripe. Also big fan of working somewhere safe, having all the world's information in my pocket, decent life expectancy, owning a car.

Are you off your nut? Having to wear a fucking mask to go for a pint, not able to travel unless you have had basically a full fucking medical examination and having to watch anything you say even in jest  on the internet for fear of getting locked up 

5 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Oh aye, the last couple of years have been a right hoot. 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Are you off your nut? Having to wear a fucking mask to go for a pint, not able to travel unless you have had basically a full fucking medical examination and having to watch anything you say even in jest  on the internet for fear of getting locked up 

This will pass. In terms of a 75 year span* to have my life, the one I've been dealt is pretty good.

*May vary.

1965-1975 

Sounds daft cause it's a relatively modern time, but I would have to see the Velvet Underground live. Had many dreams about it, and it'll obviously never happen. 

Other than that, I'd be interested in BC. Be around for the birth of Christianity, maybe get a good gawk at Jesus. I'd like to observe Ancient Rome as well. 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

1965-1975 

Sounds daft cause it's a relatively modern time, but I would have to see the Velvet Underground live. Had many dreams about it, and it'll obviously never happen. 

Other than that, I'd be interested in BC. Be around for the birth of Christianity, maybe get a good gawk at Jesus. I'd like to observe Ancient Rome as well. 

bri.jpg

Just now, Roberto said:

Jesus isn't real.

Neither is Mohammed.

Neither is the 8 armed God of Hinduism.

Neither is any made up religious stories to control minds.

So pointless going back to then. You'd be disappointed.

Hang on, I thought Willie Miller was god? Or have I just imagined that?

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Need to work your way through a few smaller animals before that. Id suggest. 

Medium sized dog

Sheep

Llama 

Read this article about a vet being caught shagging dogs....

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/10/florida-vet-filmed-himself-having-sex-with-dogs-and-posted-videos-online-15395750/

If I were the judge presiding over this dirty fucker's case, I would've sentenced him to incarceration in a room full of rabid bull mastiffs who haven't a meal for a few days. Karma. 

37 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Jesus isn't real.

Neither is Mohammed.

Neither is the 8 armed God of Hinduism.

Neither is any made up religious stories to control minds.

So pointless going back to then. You'd be disappointed.

Jesus was real. That's something most historians agree upon. 

The shit the bible says he did, obviously wasn't real. However, Jesus Christ was indeed a man who existed, and had followers. 

I'd be interested to see it all first hand. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Read this article about a vet being caught shagging dogs....

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/10/florida-vet-filmed-himself-having-sex-with-dogs-and-posted-videos-online-15395750/

If I were the judge presiding over this dirty fucker's case, I would sentence him to incarceration in a room full of rabid bull mastiffs who haven't a meal for a few days. Karma. 

If they hadn’t eaten for a few days they’d be so weak he’d easily rape them, you sick fuck. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Wouldn't mind going way back to caveman times.Living in a cave, having a pet dinosaur and going on out on the sauce with my mate, Barney.

Happen I'd invent the wheel as well.

Still a few cavemen and cavewomen living today, Hanz min.

When me and my brother went on holiday to Playa de las Americas in Tenerife in 2019, we went on a boat trip up the coast to La Caleta to see the cave dwellers who live on that part of the island. The local guide said their main source of income is from selling pot they grow.  

I admire people who are self-sufficient and get on with their lives with the minimum of fuss. 

10 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

If they hadn’t eaten for a few days they’d be so weak he’d easily rape them, you sick fuck. 

Fuck off. The bull mastiffs would each be provided with a bowl of human blood to slurp/drink in preparation for the dirty fucker being incarcerated soon thereafter.

Would they fuck be "so weak" after just a few days. On the contrary, they would be so aggressive at not having a meal for a few days, they would happily attack and eat the filthy vet alive, a bit like a pack of jackals attacking and devouring a hyena on a David Attenborough documentary.

15 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fuck off. The bull mastiffs would each be provided with a bowl of human blood to slurp/drink in preparation for the dirty fucker being incarcerated soon thereafter.

Would they fuck be "so weak" after just a few days. On the contrary, they would be so aggressive at not having a meal for a few days, they would happily attack and eat the filthy vet alive, a bit like a pack of jackals attacking and devouring a hyena on a David Attenborough documentary.

Aye ok Dr Doolittle