Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

Hibs may score more goals than us today, but by fuck, I bet we out stat these bastards, not to mention the absolute thrashing we'll give them in the data, which according to our chairman, is what really matters. So hibs, score all the meaningless goals you want, we'll have more possession, more shots, more corners etc. 

• Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

The problem with the full backs is if they don't create then nobody else does, why Ferguson and Hayes play every week is more baffling to me, still think we will win Today as Hibs are as poor as us at the back and we normally beat them at home, 2-0 us

Unfortunately I think Hayes will start today.

11 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Against St Johnstone, the two young lads were not bombing forward  as they normally do. They were tasked to track O’Halloran and Middleton, which they did very well.

I’d expect a similar role tomorrow

The young full backs have been very disciplined in a number of games. Fully agree. Was it not Mackenzie that was being accused of a nosebleed if he ever crossed the half way line?

As for the FBs bombing forward together, leaving the CBs exposed, being the root cause of the 13 league goals we've conceded this season.....Jesus, Mary and Joseph. 

Joe's error with Bruce from a corner, Dec's penalty, Bates and Joe's mess v St Mirren, Fergies duck, team cluster fucks for the Ross County, Celtic 2nd and Dundee 2nd goals, Stevie May drifting past everyone. The Motherwell 1st, Celtic 1st and St Mirren 1st coming directly from our initial setup when the ball is fired back immediately after poor distribution by goalie or CB, FBs initial position cannot influence and the CB make an arse of it

As for the only goal from a long ball over the top on Saturday, folk may have a different view, but Bates should just deal with it every day rather than take the lazy option and play offside.

So it could be argued none have been a result of the FB bombing forward together. CBs have not continously faced 2v1s. Nearly all goals are just down to shit decision making and poor play.

• Upvote 3
19 minutes ago, Lambster1903 said:

The young full backs have been very disciplined in a number of games. Fully agree. Was it not Mackenzie that was being accused of a nosebleed if he ever crossed the half way line?

As for the FBs bombing forward together, leaving the CBs exposed, being the root cause of the 13 league goals we've conceded this season.....Jesus, Mary and Joseph. 

Joe's error with Bruce from a corner, Dec's penalty, Bates and Joe's mess v St Mirren, Fergies duck, team cluster fucks for the Ross County, Celtic 2nd and Dundee 2nd goals, Stevie May drifting past everyone. The Motherwell 1st, Celtic 1st and St Mirren 1st coming directly from our initial setup when the ball is fired back immediately after poor distribution by goalie or CB, FBs initial position cannot influence and the CB make an arse of it

As for the only goal from a long ball over the top on Saturday, folk may have a different view, but Bates should just deal with it every day rather than take the lazy option and play offside.

So it could be argued none have been a result of the FB bombing forward together. CBs have not continously faced 2v1s. Nearly all goals are just down to shit decision making and poor play.

Spot on min.

I think some just like a moan because we’ve not had good results.

In the league, the only game I’ve been hugely disappointed with was the Dundee game.

The rest we’ve deserved much more if it were not for individual errors

18 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Spot on min.

I think some just like a moan because we’ve not had good results.

In the league, the only game I’ve been hugely disappointed with was the Dundee game.

The rest we’ve deserved much more if it were not for individual errors

I just hope Glass is concentrating on the most obvious issues; FBs being high and wide as we restart and we immediately lose possession from poor distribution, CBs cannot deal with it. Midfielders/wingers not tracking runs and what always seems to be overlooked....2 goals from the last 6 games in open play. In short, we just need to be less shit, score some goals and not just put everything down to the FBs bombing forward.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Word on the street (not unsurprisingly though) is that Super Joe is back between the sticks today. 

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates McKenzie

Brown McCrorie McGeough

Watkins Ramirez Hedges

Aye Woods doesn't making any glaring errors but then he doesnt make any saves either. 

It's easy not to fuck up, when you're not actually doing anything.