Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

I stand corrected, formation worked a treat. 

Love sending them home beat, constantly think they are world beaters after they win a few games. They are a yo-yo club. 

Hibs fans melting down as well. 

Horny stuff 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I stand corrected, formation worked a treat. 

Love sending them home beat, constantly think they are world beaters after they win a few games. They are a yo-yo club. 

Hibs fans melting down as well. 

Horny stuff 

Father in law is a Hibs fan tonight is a great time to be alive the way he’s moaning 

29 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I know you're trolling and you can go fuck yourself.  You've been exposed as a fucking charlatan. 

We played the whole first half with three at the back as you well know. 

The formation change second half was in response to Allan coming on so Brown pushed up to deny him space. 

Tells me everything about you that you want to stir up previous grudges after the team wins. 

You're a prick. 

What a load of bollocks.

we played the bulk of the first half as 4-4-2

Ramsay Bates Gallagher and McCrorie. 
In midfield we played Hedges Brown Ferguson and Ojo with Watkins and Ramirez rotating up front.

McCrorie was once again immense (we badly missed him last week) and gave Boyle no joy. Ojo was picking up Cadden and Boyle started drifting inside to get more involved so McCrorie tucked in, but was still predominantly the LB

when Ramsay got injured, Ojo went into RB with Hayes coming on to LM. Same formation

There was a change in formation following Gallagher going off and helped see out the first half. Longstaff coming on in midfield and Hayes dropping into LB picking up Boyle

second half it was clear they were trying to go three at the back, with Brown sitting between Bates and Gallagher, but it meant that Hayes (now picking up Boyle) was penned back, same with Ojo on the right so we were camped with 5 at the back.

Our midfield was struggling. Ferguson, Longstaff and Hedges having to shuffle across to cover. On occasional breaks forward, Hedges was trying to support further forward leaving us with only Ferguson and Longstaff covering the midfield.

It wasn’t working(3 at the back) so Brown was pushed further forward, just in front of the back 4 to regain a bit of control there.

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

What a load of bollocks.

we played the bulk of the first half as 4-4-1

In midfield we played Hedges Brown Ferguson and Ojo with Watkins and Ramirez rotating up front.

McCrorie was once again immense (we badly missed him last week) and gave Boyle no joy. Ojo was picking up Cadden and Boyle started drifting inside to get more involved so McCrorie tucked in, but was still predominantly the LB

when Ramsay got injured, Ojo went into RB with Hayes coming on to LM. Same formation

There was a change in formation following Gallagher going off and helped see out the first half. Longstaff coming on in midfield and Hayes dropping into LB picking up Boyle

second half it was clear they were trying to go three at the back, with Brown sitting between Bates and Gallagher, but it meant that Hayes (now picking up Boyle) was penned back, same with Ojo on the right so we were camped with 5 at the back.

Our midfield was struggling. Ferguson, Longstaff and Hedges having to shuffle across to cover. On occasional breaks forward, Hedges was trying to support further forward leaving us with only Ferguson and Longstaff covering the midfield.

It wasn’t working(3 at the back) so Brown was pushed further forward, just in front of the back 4 to regain a bit of control there.

I think your wrong with this one started with 3 at the back ojo wide left Boyle was playing more through the middle to begin with that’s why mccrorie was picking him up 

42 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Let's hope it's a catylst. 

https://www.petsworld.in/blog/50-most-popular-cat-names.html

14 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Watched the cunt once. That was enough.

?

7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Well, the chairman wanted a reaction and he got it. Great to see us battle for a win and a clean sheet. The turning point of the season?

Let's hope so.

For the love of fuck.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

What a load of bollocks.

we played the bulk of the first half as 4-4-2

Lol, trying to make yourself look like a tactical expert on an internet football forum 

• Haha 1
Just now, muttonhumper said:

This is the guy.

Made all the difference today.

Was good for the fleeting time we had him last season, and appears to be as good again this time.

Even though still nae fully fit.

Way more important to us than that Hedges poser fuck.

spacer.png

Aye, big big player for us. Badly needed that connection from midfield to attack all season.

3 minutes ago, thurso said:

I think your wrong with this one started with 3 at the back ojo wide left Boyle was playing more through the middle to begin with that’s why mccrorie was picking him up 

100% that's how we started. 

Some long winded explanation of what he thought he's seen isn't going to change that either. That is exactly how we set up and changed it in the second half

Just back. A deserved win in the end.

No surprise switching to 3 at the back and 2 up top resulted in a much more solid performance first half.

Held on a bit at times in the second but they never really looked like scoring. They looked pretty pish apart from the boy Murphy when he came on.

My other observations - Bates is a total bombscare, I don’t understand what Longstaff offers us that McGeouch doesn’t, and that ref today was fucking hopeless. A clown with no idea what was going on half the time.

47 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Longstaff was superb at breaking things up. Folk on here are genuine idiots.

Broke one or two things up. 

Gave the ball away and panicked multiple times. 

20 minutes ago, thurso said:

That’s the beauty of a forum and differing opinions.

my recollection was Boyle going inside because he was not getting any joy out wide.

He was getting frustrated and getting no joy culminating in his booking for deliberately tripping Hayes.

I’m not reading anything to convince me differently from what I spotted at the ground

Ill subscribe to RedTV and look at it again later tonight

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

That’s the beauty of a forum and differing opinions.

my recollection was Boyle going inside because he was not getting any joy out wide.

He was getting frustrated and getting no joy culminating in his booking for deliberately tripping Hayes.

I’m not reading anything to convince me differently from what I spotted at the ground

Ill subscribe to RedTV and look at it again later tonight

Watching it again on Alba. Boyle has started through the middle 

On 10/21/2021 at 10:03 PM, Woody21 said:

At beginning of week would agree with you but as week has gone on gut feeling is we will not get beat if, in the face of the current widespread criticism, there is a much better, backs to the wall performance.

We are certainly due one!!

Sorry @WesthillWanderersFC thought my gut was right...

3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Credit where credits due, hard fought win and probably deserved.

Watkins superb. Notable mentions for Brown and McCrorie.

I think Brown has receive some over the top criticism, genuinely think he has been playing well for us despite the troubling circumstances.

I did criticise McCrorie earlier in the season, as he appeared to be making a few basic and positional errors that cost us some goals.

Was nae sure if central defence was right for him and he was just being shoe horned in there due to us having 847 central midfielders vying for the same position.

Credit where it's due though, Ido think he has grown into the role, and has been one of our better performers of late.

Actually been really good in some games, and today was one of those. ?

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Credit where credits due, hard fought win and probably deserved.

Watkins superb. Notable mentions for Brown and McCrorie.

Also thought brown and mccrorie were excellent. 

ramsays ball for the set up was even better considering he injured himself doing it 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Longstaff was superb at breaking things up. Folk on here are genuine idiots.

What game were you watching cause he was pish.

As I said in another post I dunno what the difference is between him and McGeouch, apart from Longstaff being yet another overrated English youngster.

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

I think Brown has receive some over the top criticism, genuinely think he has been playing well for us despite the troubling circumstances.

I did criticise McCrorie earlier in the season, as he appeared to be making a few basic and positional errors that cost us some goals.

Was nae sure if central defence was right for him and he was just being shoe horned in there due to us having 847 central midfielders vying for the same position.

Credit where it's due though, Ido think he has grown into the role, and has been one of our better performers of late.

Actually been really good in some games, and today was one of those. ?

The side of a back 3 suits him down to the ground I think. He’s never good enough to be part of a 2 though.

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

What game were you watching cause he was pish.

As I said in another post I dunno what the difference is between him and McGeouch, apart from Longstaff being yet another overrated English youngster.

He might be an overrated English youngster but I don’t think he was pish today. Did his job well when he came on 

• Like 1

When we were hanging on a bit at times in the second half, he panicked more than once when he was given the ball and just clipped the ball aimlessly forward a bit, giving the ball away and putting us back under pressure.

I’ve seen him a few times now and nobody will convince me he’s any better than McGeouch