Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

When we were hanging on a bit at times in the second half, he panicked more than once when he was given the ball and just clipped the ball aimlessly forward a bit, giving the ball away and putting us back under pressure.

I’ve seen him a few times now and nobody will convince me he’s any better than McGeouch

Sorry think my drunken message was misinterpreted. Yes I’ll agree I think mcgeough would of been just as good as him today if he came on instead but I don’t think longstaff was pish I think he did good when he came on 

3 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I’ve seen him a few times now and nobody will convince me he’s any better than McGeouch

Totally agree.

Fuck knows why he is in there before him.

Was moderately excited by Longstaff arrival, but in all reality he has done absolutely fuck all for us.

He actually looks shite every time he plays. Without exception.

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Come on now B Real...

We's still top 6, peering down at thee. 

Useless starting wee Ibrox next arseholes. 

See you in the battle for the playoffs soon.

God Damn !!!

Think yer on the wrong forum min.

Ps must really rankle to get beat AGAIN by the most out of form team in the league. Reckon the Tims will easily beat you too, so if we leave Ibrox with nothing we'll still only be 4 points behind you guys in free fall....

Longstaff wasn't his best today however he's young and his confidence is shot. A run of games and an improvement in results should bring the best out in him.

So glad Watkins is back. Such a good player at this level. Was our best player last season prior to his injury. Absolutely vital we keep Watkins, Ramirez and Hedges fit this season.

• Upvote 1

Definitely think 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-2-1 suits us better.

Three central defenders leaves us far less susceptible to counter attacks & having support for Ramirez makes us more likely to score too. 

Think this is our strongest X1 when all fit.

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher MacKenzie/Considine 

Ramsay Ferguson Brown Hayes 

Hedges Watkins 

Ramirez 

MacKenzie or Considine at left centre half is my only debate. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, thurso said:

I think your wrong with this one started with 3 at the back ojo wide left Boyle was playing more through the middle to begin with that’s why mccrorie was picking him up 

1 hour ago, beef_sister said:

100% that's how we started. 

Some long winded explanation of what he thought he's seen isn't going to change that either. That is exactly how we set up and changed it in the second half

FWIW on the radio Willie Miller was asked about our back line in the first half, and said that anyone who saw it as a back 3 needs to go to Specsavers.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Agreed.

A battling performance all round, and the players gave everything even though some had an off day.

Sent the fans home happy for the first time in a while and that's all we want. 

Yep. 
really good effort put in by everyone. 
defence didn’t give everyone heart palpitations and Watkins was especially good. 
Lovely goal too. 

10 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Nit ?

lose to Huns we’re still shite.

Nice as it was we beat Hibs. It’s a sad day if that is all it takes for folk to be fooled that all is ok again & can excuse a hun defeat 

Just enjoy the win, we as football fans have a habit of getting too carried away with good results then getting far too down about a bad result.  If we perform well and come up short against them I'll probably be ok with it, if we put in a shit performance and win, I'll be delighted, shit performance with a shit result will rightly see criticism towards everyone at the club.

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

All means nowt if we don’t beast the Huns.

Do that & I am giving Glass a lifeline in terms of faith in him.

14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Nit ?

lose to Huns we’re still shite.

Nice as it was we beat Hibs. It’s a sad day if that is all it takes for folk to be fooled that all is ok again & can excuse a hun defeat 

Aye because we beat the huns all the time at Ibrox ??‍♂️

You are honestly one of the biggest fucking idiots on the planet.

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Aye because we beat the huns all the time at Ibrox ??‍♂️

You are honestly one of the biggest fucking idiots on the planet.

Did Glass/Cormack not promise better showings/no more lay downs v arse cheeks? Not much evidence of this bravado yet. If anything we have gone backwards from even the Mcinnes attitude in this respect.

you should go support a wee club like St Mirren where being very easily pleased is more normal