Sign in to follow this  
Bad_Mobby

The Hat - P.I. (Private Investigators)

A thread for the hats’ resident sleuths to investigate (without visiting the crime scene or speaking to witnesses) and thoroughly analyse the facts of each case put before us - then deciding the outcome (which will most likely be bummed then killed, most times) 

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jun/22/greek-pilot-in-court-charged-with-murdering-british-wife-caroline-crouch

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/10/18/australia/australia-missing-child-search-scli-intl/index.html

Our first and second cases have already been solved - the first, killed by her husband and the second, pumped by her dad then fed to some wild Oz animal  :sherlock:

Here btw - yon Alec Baldwin tragedy there the day - that probably needs a closer look by fuck

Some cunts at it surely...in this day and age that sort of pish happening - and two separate folk getting shot...same bullet, or did the first shot no register a reaction or summat? It's probably been documented already; I havenae bothered trying to find out as yet tbh.

A bloody cunt of a thing to happen though - a nightmare

8 minutes ago, Dad said:

Here btw - yon Alec Baldwin tragedy there the day - that probably needs a closer look by fuck

Some cunts at it surely...in this day and age that sort of pish happening - and two separate folk getting shot...same bullet, or did the first shot no register a reaction or summat? It's probably been documented already; I havenae bothered trying to find out as yet tbh.

A bloody cunt of a thing to happen though - a nightmare

She was pregnant with Baldy’s child and she was going to tell his missus 

Baldo (probably paid a junkie) changed the fake bullets of the gun for real ones and shot the bitch for her insolence (knowing the blame will go to the prop man/person) 

Case closed :sherlock:

That's what we do here - put out fires 😎

One of his brothers tucking him up, making him look a prick so they become top Baldwin.

First rule in solving crime, look at who benefits.

Follow the rich white man

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

One of his brothers tucking him up, making him look a prick so they become top Baldwin.

First rule in solving crime, look at who benefits.

Don’t think they’ve a brain between the cunts to carry out such a ruse 

The "spiked by injection" stuff is just too far fetched to be true. The idea that someone has been able to inject someone with enough of whatever it is to knock them out without them noticing at the time is just preposterous and I don't buy it.

What is more likely is that a perverted bee keeper has trained mutant bees to sting and incapacitate young women so he can wank on them. 

I'd send drones up to look for someone with those suits and the funny net hat things.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The "spiked by injection" stuff is just too far fetched to be true. The idea that someone has been able to inject someone with enough of whatever it is to knock them out without them noticing at the time is just preposterous and I don't buy it.

What is more likely is that a perverted bee keeper has trained mutant bees to sting and incapacitate young women so he can wank on them. 

I'd send drones up to look for someone with those suits and the funny net hat things.

Mentally unstable bitches attention seeking 

Case closed :sherlock:

Case Baldwin. I reckon someone was insulted by the fat prick on set and this someone who doesn’t normally have access to the guns put in a live bullet or two to set him up . 
Id also be interested to find out who he was meant to be aiming the gun at in this scene .

What role did the penny chews play in all of this 

IWILTK

What about the infamous "cheese wire" murder from 1983, few people on here claim to be ITK about what happened.... £30k reward could purchase a fair few limos and champagne to the next cup final 🤔

Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

What about the infamous "cheese wire" murder from 1983, few people on here claim to be ITK about what happened.... £30k reward could purchase a fair few limos and champagne to the next cup final 🤔

I know who it was Pitfodels road but there is not one single chance I am grassing him in

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I know who it was Pitfodels road but there is not one single chance I am grassing him in

You know 100% who the killer was? 

or just the rumour? (That everyone’s heard anyway) 

classic smeg 

2 + 2 = 4

must be the boy hutch he’s mates with 

3 hours ago, Dad said:

Aye alright Barney McGrew

4 hours ago, Dad said:

aye ok Red

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

2 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

classic smeg 

2 + 2 = 4

must be the boy hutch he’s mates with 

Maybe it was Fridge. :rumour:

Edited by The Boofon

MH370

Landed at some yank base where the passengers where done away with? 

Taken to some deep grave in the Indian Ocean by a nutter pilot who was so off his head he left no reason whatsoever to do it

Aliens

They're doing the Lost thing ^ 

The Baldwin thing is quite fascinating. 
I’m chasing up some new leads . 

31 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The Baldwin thing is quite fascinating. 
I’m chasing up some new leads . 

You mean googling pictures of his daughter?

41 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

You mean googling pictures of his daughter?

She’s nothing special . Couple of nice modelling photos but very average . No , my line is very much related to the dispute related to working conditions which set workers had complained about.🧐