Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Don't see an issue here.

They are nowhere near as good as they were last year, which was obiously a complete fluke, and a bizarre kink in the space / time continuem.

Hearts drew there, Hibs could easily haver beat them were it not for... well you know.

And we have bested both these teams, despite our awful form this season.

2-1 us

Wright OG (88 mins)

Brown pen (90+8)

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

They always raise their game for this fixture so expect them to win. However I thought we would lose to hibs. Not expecting anything but as long as the team give a proper account of themselves.

Complete wee team mentality 

Disgusting talk from an Aberdeen fan. Making excuses before game to accept loss as long as it’s a dignified one ?

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Take a draw right now. The cunts always raise their game against us though. Always have, since 2012 when they were formed. 

Same here, with Ramsay (Thigh), Gallagher (Hamstring) and MacKenzie (Ankle) all likely to be missing, were going to have a patched up defence, possibly for a few weeks

Guest findlay_1903
7 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Same here, with Ramsay (Thigh), Gallagher (Hamstring) and MacKenzie (Ankle) all likely to be missing, were going to have a patched up defence, possibly for a few weeks

A nearly fully fit defence has hardly been water tight recently. 
Get diamond Dave to do a speech about the ethos of Aberdeen city in the pre match hotel and we’ll win. 

COYR

DTID

Just now, Fridge said:

I’m already popular thank you very much, who are you supporting in the game?

I'm not entirely convinced you're not one of those bots

The programmes who monitor others posts and just regurgitate them all, in an attempt to seem like a real user 

You say absolutely nothing original, at all

BOT

12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'm not entirely convinced you're not one of those bots

The programmes who monitor others posts and just regurgitate them all, in an attempt to seem like a real user 

You say absolutely nothing original, at all

BOT

Ha ha, well it’s better than being a Hun sympathiser so I’ll take it

• Upvote 2