Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Doesn't matter who we play, game is lost already. In what other World would a supporter of one of the teams be allowed to referee?

It's one of the root and branch changes I hope comes out of this investigation the clubs are doing just now. We're already financially handicapped massively, we then have crap like that going on, game up here is rigged to fuck.

Mike McCurry got away with cheating for years, it's no surprise people don't go to games. It's been the same since.

• Upvote 4
40 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Doesn't matter who we play, game is lost already. In what other World would a supporter of one of the teams be allowed to referee?

It's one of the root and branch changes I hope comes out of this investigation the clubs are doing just now. We're already financially handicapped massively, we then have crap like that going on, game up here is rigged to fuck.

Mike McCurry got away with cheating for years, it's no surprise people don't go to games. It's been the same since.

It's our own fault for putting up with that shite. 

Club needs to grow some balls and demand independent officials. 

If it costs a quid per ticket more to bring in outside officials then that would be money well spent.

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Correct.

Been banging that drum for years.

Why aren’t other clubs, or proper journalists asking that question of the SFA? 

In England the referees are asked who they support, and are banned from their games. 

Mind you the hun bastards like Beaton, Madden, Dallas, McLean etc would lie & say Queens Park or Partick… even though Madden used to be a member of the East Kilbride Hun cunts supporters club, or Beaton being photographed in a hun pub in Bellshill on the night of the same day that he refereed a Glasgow Derby, in which he didn’t send off Morelos for two separate stamping incidents on Ralston & Christie. 

It’s cheating in plain sight, yet the clubs let the SFA away with this.

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Correct.

Been banging that drum for years.

Why aren’t other clubs, or proper journalists asking that question of the SFA? 

In England the referees are asked who they support, and are banned from their games. 

Mind you the hun bastards like Beaton, Madden, Dallas, McLean etc would lie & say Queens Park or Partick… even though Madden used to be a member of the East Kilbride Hun cunts supporters club, or Beaton being photographed in a hun pub in Bellshill on the night of the same day that he refereed a Glasgow Derby, in which he didn’t send off Morelos for two separate stamping incidents on Ralston & Christie. 

It’s cheating in plain sight, yet the clubs let the SFA away with this.

I think most of the establishment already do that... did journos like Chick Young and Jabba not claim to support St Mirren and Arbroath or the like.

Again, the clubs need to dig their heels in and pinpoint the officials they refuse to allow to officiate their games, regardless of who they claim to support.

8 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I think most of the establishment already do that... did journos like Chick Young and Jabba not claim to support St Mirren and Arbroath or the like.

Again, the clubs need to dig their heels in and pinpoint the officials they refuse to allow to officiate their games, regardless of who they claim to support.

Aye Chick Young claims to be a St Mirren fan in the same way I claim to be dating Margot Robbie

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Chick Young allegedly supports St Mirren, and even more comically Jabba supports Airdrie, which to be fair is one & the same. 

23 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

The huns did that with Collum two seasons back after he sent off Candeais at St Mirren.

He never referred SEVCO again that season. 

56 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Young Hancock might get a shout here I reckon. 

Certainly will be on the bench but very much doubt he'll start. 

The big concern is giving a start to Gurr. Obviously only here because of Glass who must think he has something about him. Everybody else knows differently. 

1 hour ago, super_al said:

Gurr is not as bad as people make out.

He has some good attributes, but not ready to play for the first team at this point.  A bit of a project player.  Defensively he is all over the shop.  Sending him to play with the reserves is a good approach IMO to try to develop him tactically.  He was ripped apart by Raith Rovers - it was absolutely brutal - one of the worst individual performances from an Aberdeen player for years.

32 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

He has some good attributes, but not ready to play for the first team at this point.  A bit of a project player.  Defensively he is all over the shop.  Sending him to play with the reserves is a good approach IMO to try to develop him tactically.  He was ripped apart by Raith Rovers - it was absolutely brutal - one of the worst individual performances from an Aberdeen player for years.

“Not ready”

”project player?.

Bollocks. 

He’s 26 in a few weeks. 
He’s played about 2 professional games in his life. 

He’s never going to be ready to play at our level. 
He’s not a project player due to his age & the fact his contract is up in 7 months.

He was a ridiculous signing from the outset. 

• Upvote 2