Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

It wasn’t a penalty and it wasn’t a foul that lead to their first

Ferguson on Aribo was a clear foul.  Foot off the ground, from behind, plays the man first.

Well played this week Dandies, another rallying call from the chairman and we'll be back up top soon.

FTH

They were fucking gash, which makes the start to the season even more frustrating. 

We played okay at times tonight and if we held on to half time i think we would of won it... either that or they would have been given 2 penalties. Beaton is a rabid hun and that was proven. 

Followed up the win against Hibs with a well deserved point tonight. 

Well done to Glass and the team.

The 5 clubs doing the review should sort out the shite refereeing before worrying about increasing revenue. If enough clubs speak up, they might force change. Would certainly galvanise the support if Cormack took the lead on it. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

The club HAS to take action. 

Every cunt with eyes can see what just happened. 

Yep, cormack should keep the shouting on the go and publicly call that out

I've never been one for believing in it, but sitting with my "rangers" supporting brother in law and funnily enough just a minute before that, I asked him if he thought it was paranoia or we get cheated then that happened and even he said he had no idea what it was for

Of course, if ojo hadn't tried to beat 3 men running back towards his own goal, then it wouldn't have happened either 

Just now, Millertime said:

I've never been one for believing in it, but sitting with my "rangers" supporting brother in law and funnily enough just a minute before that, I asked him if he thought it was paranoia or we get cheated then that happened and even he said he had no idea what it was for

Of course, if ojo hadn't tried to beat 3 men running back towards his own goal, then it wouldn't have happened either 

Back-pedalling just to try and be more popular? I’m shocked.

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Once we ignore the obvious corruption that's ruined our game for years.

Can I just say, fair fucking play to that group of players and Stephen Glass. We were all convinced he was gone about 1 week ago, and in that time he's ground us a win against a good Hibs side many folk predicted for 3rd, and we've just been cheated out of 3 points at Ibrox. Which we knew would happen, because it's too big an occasion for Rangers to lose. 

It's a fucking disgrace. 

Fair play the Dons and onwards to hearts. We should be right up for it.

fucking annoying it's not a win though , for a real moral boost , fuck that Beaton hun cunt 

14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

To be honest the free kick is frustrating. It is a foul modern day as he's from behind, but clearly takes the ball. It needs defended better 

The thing is, its not a modern day foul.  He came in from the side.

Even by modern day wank standards that was never a foul.

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

yep ojo just kept letting them , to be fair he's not a rb though