Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

The thing about Beaton is that he's clearly affected the result today, but there are far, far worse than him

Then the club needs to address each and every referee that's being supplied on a match day. 

If they can't be trusted then they shouldn't be allowed to officiate. 

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Had the radio on because the stream kept fucking up. When Foster was discussing the pen, someone asked;

"Who's the referee at Ibrox tonight?" 

"John Beaton"

10 seconds pause, followed by the word "why?"

The pundits know. The fans know. 

Why aren't we doing anything about it? 

Wha asked “why?”  Was it Richard Gordon?

Would be surprised if any of the central belt pundits would dare question that. 

7 minutes ago, Hazlehead Don said:

Never a penalty, but what I would like to know is the justification from Beaton why he gave it in the first place.

It's far too big an occasion for Rangers not to win tonight. 

The death of the most overrated manager in Scottish football history meant Rangers couldn't lose tonight. 

As someone said, it's a fair eulogy to the man, gaining advantages by cheating. In this case the ref, during his time, monetary. 

Cormack has to address this. Get together with Hearts, Hibs, United whoever else feels constantly aggrieved coming away from the cesspit, and take a fucking stand. 

It's a fucking disgrace. I haven't been this angry about the football in ages. We called it. We all called it. Every dons fan I know, called it. We all knew we'd get done in. 

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Bates’s reaction is a concern. 

That's what made me not question it at the time. Having seen the replays since, it's clearly never a penalty. 

2 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Not that it invovled us, but the cunt should never have been allowed to referee another Hun game after the Old Firm match when he allowed Morelos to run amok booting people in the balls and stamping on players on the ground. Think mcgregor also elbowed someone in the head that match too. 

Correct. And the very same night he was pictured drinking in a Bellshill Rangers supporting pub, “The Crown”.

Fat hun fuck. 

I know it's beating a dead horse at this point, but if the club doesn't take steps to prevent obviously bent referees from officiating in games with their favourite club then what's the fucking point?

Cormack clearly reads this board, and he should... it's terrific and full of brilliant opinions, not to mention it being a fountain of absolutely top level tactical advice... so, Dave... FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

Wha asked “why?”  Was it Richard Gordon?

Would be surprised if any of the central belt pundits would dare question that. 

They all laughed. 

Just a big old lol.