Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

14 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

Just found this old post on twitter from some tim called Aiden.

Proof if any really required that beaton is a rabid hun c@nt

spacer.png

He probably is a hun but a pic of him in a pub and a pic of him and another guy then a pic of a rangers flag isn't really much evidence.

22 minutes ago, fatjim said:

He probably is a hun but a pic of him in a pub and a pic of him and another guy then a pic of a rangers flag isn't really much evidence.

Circumstantial evidence granted but he is a dyed-in-the-wool RIFC supporter as what other type of human being would drink in such an establishment other than a filthy hun?

Fuck him, the fucking corrupt rat. I hope he gets mowed down by an out of control double decker, or preferably by an army tank going at 3 mph, very soon. 

• Upvote 3
7 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Spot on. It was never a penalty or a free kick in both situations in a million years. 

Ok, just watched it back again and it does look like Bates has a fistful of Sakala's shirt

spacer.png

Was it enough to pull him down, I don;t think so, but I can now see how technically it was a faoul and a pen.

That said, if that's a foul / pen, when we should be seeing half a dozen pens every game 

15 hours ago, thurso said:

He had a wee grip of the shirt, let go of it, rangers player dived to head the ball, barely made contact with the ball. Pen 

thats what I seen but they must of seen something different 

You've bloody good eyesight min. I've watched the incident 20 odd times now and I cannot see any fictitiously perceived infringement by Bates (hand on shirt, tug of shirt, arms all over Sakala). 

The boy Sakala is a fucking cheating piece of Zambian shite. End of. 

• Upvote 2
42 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Ok, just watched it back again and it does look like Bates has a fistful of Sakala's shirt

spacer.png

Was it enough to pull him down, I don;t think so, but I can now see how technically it was a faoul and a pen.

That said, if that's a foul / pen, when we should be seeing half a dozen pens every game 

He literally holds his shirt for like a tenth of a second. 

It's the softest of soft pens. I admit it's not as cut and dry as I thought it might've been last night, but fuck me, it's horrendously soft. 

You could go back to every corner of the evening and award about 12 spot kicks for either side. I'd get it if he was holding onto him for ages and hauled him down, but he had a slight tug on his shirt and the guy goes over totally unnaturally, exaggerating the contact. 

Bates does need to be better, though. 

34 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You've bloody good eyesight min. I've watched the incident 20 odd times now and I cannot see any fictitiously perceived infringement by Bates (hand on shirt, tug of shirt, arms all over Sakala). 

The boy Sakala is a fucking cheating piece of Zambian shite. End of. 

Admittedly though MAD, isn't your eyesight a bit shite? 

All jokes no offence intended xx

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

He holds it for no time whatsoever AND look at the refs position. He doesn't see that.

You can see in the pic he has a wee tug^ the smallest of tugs. Something you'll be used to ;) 

But aye, it doesn't make it a pen. It's a nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Specs and contact lenses don't help or cure the conditions I have I'm afraid. 

However, if it wasn't for the fine invention of disposable contact lenses, I wouldn't be able to see at all, albeit distortedly.

#EveryCloud

Well this is it. 

24 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He literally holds his shirt for like a tenth of a second. 

It's the softest of soft pens. I admit it's not as cut and dry as I thought it might've been last night, but fuck me, it's horrendously soft. 

You could go back to every corner of the evening and award about 12 spot kicks for either side. I'd get it if he was holding onto him for ages and hauled him down, but he had a slight tug on his shirt and the guy goes over totally unnaturally, exaggerating the contact. 

Bates does need to be better, though. 

I don't think it should be a penalty - far worse goes on all the time in the box.

However, Bates needs to be smarter.  As an away team at Ibrox, you should know how it goes.  You have to be whiter than whiter.

2 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

I don't think it should be a penalty - far worse goes on all the time in the box.

However, Bates needs to be smarter.  As an away team at Ibrox, you should know how it goes.  You have to be whiter than whiter.

He's wrong side of his man, as he has been countless times. Seems to lose concentration quite easily, which is a worry. Not played a lot of football lately though, and can improve. 

8 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

The fact is though that Beaton would have been looking for an excuse to help out SevCo

It was simply too big an occasion for rangers to lose. 

The reason they win trophies isn't because of these decisions, they have a better squad, more money etc 

The thing is, our own ambitions have to be curtailed in favour of them every time. Craig Levein called it out years ago and fuck all has changed. 

What's also irritating is Celtic fans thinking they are hard done by. It's the same at Celtic Park. 

Our grievances are fair. They are a bunch of moonhowlers. 

16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It was simply too big an occasion for rangers to lose. 

The reason they win trophies isn't because of these decisions, they have a better squad, more money etc 

The thing is, our own ambitions have to be curtailed in favour of them every time. Craig Levein called it out years ago and fuck all has changed. 

What's also irritating is Celtic fans thinking they are hard done by. It's the same at Celtic Park. 

Our grievances are fair. They are a bunch of moonhowlers. 

My hatred for the cunts grows with every passing year.

As I’ve got older I generally care less about football, but conversely,  my hatred of those scummy bastards grows. 
Absolute fucking vermin. 

The amount of times we have "lost", or been robbed of a result, at Ipox due to cheating via the Hun leaning officials is frightening.

It is high time that the non arse cheek clubs took a stance and demanded change citing all the bent decisions over the years.

Appoint Craig Levein as chairman of the challenge and feckin' go for it.

Can you imagine the arse cheeks accepting an official with connections to a club they are facing?

Our game is completely rotten and it is high time improvement was made.

Demoting Beathun and Madhun would be a start.