Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ke1t

Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

Not the ideal tie to kick on from the Hibs game, but stranger things have happened.

I don't think anything strange will happen, though... hopefully we can escape without too much damage to our revived morale morale. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Not the ideal tie to kick on from the Hibs game, but stranger things have happened.

I don't think anything strange will happen, though... hopefully we can escape without too much damage to our revived morale morale. 

 

They are pish. We are slightly better😉.

#COYFR

Share this post


Link to post

Don't see an issue here.

They are nowhere near as good as they were last year, which was obiously a complete fluke, and a bizarre kink in the space / time continuem.

Hearts drew there, Hibs could easily haver beat them were it not for... well you know.

And we have bested both these teams, despite our awful form this season.

2-1 us

Wright OG (88 mins)

Brown pen (90+8)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

We gan to win

ramirez to score and Watkins to run riot 

Share this post


Link to post

They always raise their game for this fixture so expect them to win. However I thought we would lose to hibs. Not expecting anything but as long as the team give a proper account of themselves.

Share this post


Link to post

I like the optimism, despite the slight detachment from reality... bring them on 😆

Share this post


Link to post

Sevco 0-5 Aberdeen

Morelos to break both legs and lose 4 teeth. Kent to fuck his cruciate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

They always raise their game for this fixture so expect them to win. However I thought we would lose to hibs. Not expecting anything but as long as the team give a proper account of themselves.

Complete wee team mentality 

 

Disgusting talk from an Aberdeen fan. Making excuses before game to accept loss as long as it’s a dignified one 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

They always raise their game for this fixture 

Very true.

Its their biggest game of the season

Still think we'll win. 

Share this post


Link to post

Take a draw right now. The cunts always raise their game against us though. Always have, since 2012 when they were formed. 

Share this post


Link to post

If we beat hibs, hearts and Motherwell ill take whatever Wednesday gives us. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Fucking utter fucking fake hun fucking cunts. Fuck them.

Well said.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Take a draw right now. The cunts always raise their game against us though. Always have, since 2012 when they were formed. 

Same here, with Ramsay (Thigh), Gallagher (Hamstring) and MacKenzie (Ankle) all likely to be missing, were going to have a patched up defence, possibly for a few weeks

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Same here, with Ramsay (Thigh), Gallagher (Hamstring) and MacKenzie (Ankle) all likely to be missing, were going to have a patched up defence, possibly for a few weeks

A nearly fully fit defence has hardly been water tight recently. 
Get diamond Dave to do a speech about the ethos of Aberdeen city in the pre match hotel and we’ll win. 
 

COYR

DTID

Share this post


Link to post

Wright and Jack chase doon the same ball and collide head on..Both taken off on the same stretcher joined at the heid,wee Wright singing "The Northern lights of old Aberdeen"..Scouser does his nut and throws water bottle at them,and is sent to the stands....0-3 the Dons...Brown hat-trick...😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just get Brown to wind Morelos up 🔝 until the stupid cunt gets sent off and break Jack’s leg in a Durrant challenge and pretend it was a 50/50

Job done

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Just get Brown to wind Morelos up 🔝 until the stupid cunt gets sent off and break Jack’s leg in a Durrant challenge and pretend it was a 50/50

Job done

This will make you really popular

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Millertime said:

This will make you really popular

I’m already popular thank you very much, who are you supporting in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fridge said:

I’m already popular thank you very much, who are you supporting in the game?

I'm not entirely convinced you're not one of those bots

The programmes who monitor others posts and just regurgitate them all, in an attempt to seem like a real user 

You say absolutely nothing original, at all

BOT

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'm not entirely convinced you're not one of those bots

The programmes who monitor others posts and just regurgitate them all, in an attempt to seem like a real user 

You say absolutely nothing original, at all

BOT

Ha ha, well it’s better than being a Hun sympathiser so I’ll take it

Edited by Fridge
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing to fear, tails up after Hibs win.  2-1 Dons 

Share this post


Link to post

Think we will get points in this game. They ain’t that good 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Just get Brown to wind Morelos up 🔝 until the stupid cunt gets sent off and break Jack’s leg in a Durrant challenge and pretend it was a 50/50

Job done

I like you because of this. Well said 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hugh Keeevins is a filthy little cunt. 

Both Raith Rovers have won one trophy in that same time frame and Kilmarnock two - they’re both currently in the Championship.”

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...