Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, thurso said:

Not sure it’s allegedly while Scotland manager at the World Cup did she not go out for a meal get pissed turn up back at the hotel and slag all the players off.
That meal was probably at a greggs 

It's what led to her sacking. Allegedly. The most interesting thing to happen in wifie's football since... well ever actually.

Hasn't affected her employability in the BBC's eyes. Which is nice.

24 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Kerr is a known hun. McFadden will never say anything against the grain. A weak hearted wee fanny. 

Loved him as a scotland player but he really is a fuckin wet wipe of a pundit. Just got absolutely nothing about him. Could imagine him standing at a bar for hours on end not getting served cause he has no presence. 

is Michael Stewart not allowed on anymore cause he doesn’t suck up to the weegies?

Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Loved him as a scotland player but he really is a fuckin wet wipe of a pundit. Just got absolutely nothing about him. Could imagine him standing at a bar for hours on end not getting served cause he has no presence. 

is Michael Stewart not allowed on anymore cause he doesn’t suck up to the weegies?

Stewart normally gets the Sat night one, I think. 

This is the pretend one where they give Thomson a hosting slot. 

It's time for Davie Cormack to get back on the radio and have another absolute meltdown about that referee. It was so predictable, we all knew it was coming. 

Aside from that, which I can't bear to talk any more about, I thought it was a good performance tonight. I think we need to keep the back 3, and I would honestly keep Brown in the centre of it permanently and keep McGeouch in the starting 11 too. Ojo was never going to be great at RB (he's never going to be great anywhere to be fair), but there probably wasn't any other real options. Campbell did okay on the left but I hope that's not a long term solution. Hayes had a good game further up the park. Ferguson just isn't doing it for me - I don't think he's lacking effort as other seem to suggest - I just think he's well off the form he's capable off. He hasn't hit a decent free kick in absolutely ages either so not sure why he keeps getting to take them.

I suppose most of us would've taken a point before the game all things considered, but it feels like a defeat due to the manner of their equaliser. 

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

All hatred aside

we all knew they would get a penalty.

in the unlikely event we would be leading, we all knew they would get a penalty 

what’s the point in playing the game

That didn't last long

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Stewart normally gets the Sat night one, I think. 

This is the pretend one where they give Thomson a hosting slot. 

Thomson is an atrocious presenter. If he didn’t have a script, he wouldn’t have a clue what to say.

And loves to show ous his hamstring with his tight -jeans leg-cross 

Unwatchable  

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

All hatred aside

we all knew they would get a penalty.

in the unlikely event we would be leading, we all knew they would get a penalty 

what’s the point in playing the game

Terrific energy from Poddles, there. 

Unfortunately I can’t see anything other than meek acceptance from ourselves and the rest of the clubs.

It would never happen but I’d love to see the rest of the league clubs release a statement saying they won’t play the huns if Beaton is anywhere near the game.

How the fuck, as a confirmed hun fan, is he allowed near reffing one of their games in the first place? 

• Upvote 2