Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Just in from Ibrox. 

1) dons support were class tonight. Nice to be hated. 
2) refereeing in Scotland is a joke. 
3) we were a cohesive team tonight. Nice passing and composure on the ball in difficult situations. Really compact defensively with a good shape. Everyone seemed to know their role. 
4) Browns post match walk to us and simultaneous wind up was amazing. 

good result. 

13 minutes ago, NEM said:

Just in the door from that rancid hovel. Be as well stopping Scottish football it’s a corrupt joke. AFC better be demanding that cheating piece of pond life never takes charge of a game involving us ever again 

That's the thing... I reckon the club lacks even the balls to do that. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Ke1t said:

That's the thing... I reckon the club lacks even the balls to do that. 

65-D3919-B-D6-F7-40-F5-BFC0-77382-C1-CF8

very McInnes sounding post match response from glass, rangers are a great team with great players, eh you just got cheated!!!!!, not a mention of that with strength!. “It might not be a free kick or a penalty”, no shit Sherlock. That’s it take your point and be happy wae it!, embarrassing how the pundits on sportsscene tried to justify it instead of calling it out what it is, complete bias, glass has failed to address it, up to you now Colgate, football is completely dead in Scotland for the other ten teams, like myself I can see this a turning point for supporters attending games, what’s the point?.

well done aberdeen players, excellent effort and should be proud with that performance given our form and the now ever expanding injury list.

Fair to say the players are playing for Glass, last 2 games they are finally looking like a team now.

Time to let Glass get on with his job & get on board.

I was sceptical, but I believe we have/are hopefully turning thr corner now.

Let's put this Glass must go shit to bed & get behind him & the team.

3 points on Saturday & we are 7/9 which is not bad considering the doom we were forecasting.

Come on you fuckin reds!!!

Stephen Glass still doesn’t get it, ok he says the players gave everything that was patently obvious but it also shows they weren’t giving everything against Dundee, St Mirren and  St Johnstone. Trying to placate the supporters for previous poor performances. It would be much better if he had the balls to say the player’s and supporters had been cheated by a Glasgow biased system and a Glasgow biased press.  Otherwise long term he’s going nowhere.Time to be Mr Nasty.

Glass quote 

“and a penalty that doesn’t look like a penalty” I THINK THATS GOOD FOR US?.

go fuck yourself glass

”rangers have a brilliant group of players BUT WE GET UNDONE WITH THAT”

tow the line glass ya wee wanker, undone by blatant fucking cheating robbery, a lot of supporters travelled and spent money on a dreary night only to get blatantly robbed and that’s his response?

if this was McInnes saying this most supporters would be losing their shit over these weak comments. Calling him a hun, and quite rightly so.

8 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Fair to say the players are playing for Glass, last 2 games they are finally looking like a team now.

Time to let Glass get on with his job & get on board.

I was sceptical, but I believe we have/are hopefully turning thr corner now.

Let's put this Glass must go shit to bed & get behind him & the team.

3 points on Saturday & we are 7/9 which is not bad considering the doom we were forecasting.

Come on you fuckin reds!!!

Aye what’s the point of entering a competition you cannot win due to historical bias from every angle of Scottish football?, press, former players, clubs, SFA,

Any money the rhetoric in the papers will be about the very few that booed the minute silence to take the heat away from the blatant cheating!.

any other sport and sporting integrity would be getting called out, not here, 

what’s the point?

7 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Aye what’s the point of entering a competition you cannot win due to historical bias from every angle of Scottish football?, press, former players, clubs, SFA,

Any money the rhetoric in the papers will be about the very few that booed the minute silence to take the heat away from the blatant cheating!.

what’s the point?

Your preaching to the congregation mate. Agree 100% but we are better than that.

15 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

what’s the point?

Didn’t hear any booing

10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7913389/john-beaton-right-rangers-penalty-aberdeen-mcfadden-kerr/

Dearie me, it's like some sort of twisted way of justifying his desicion 

magine printing that 2 halfwit Presenters, Kerr who is a host on rangers TV and the barely literate Mcfadden think it's a pen ?‍♂️

Shelly Kerr is a clear Orc.

Minging with it

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7913389/john-beaton-right-rangers-penalty-aberdeen-mcfadden-kerr/

Dearie me, it's like some sort of twisted way of justifying his desicion 

magine printing that 2 halfwit Presenters, Kerr who is a host on rangers TV and the barely literate Mcfadden think it's a pen ?‍♂️

Even Boyd was laughing saying it was too soft on sky!, that guy couldn’t hate us more, bias even demanded by the presenters, listened to it open all mikes, not one on there could even tell what the decision was it was that ridiculous.feel sick to my stomach today.

I don't know how anybody could see that footage and think there was a foul. That pair of cunts are just seeing what they want to see. Shelly kerr makes my skin crawl. Weird skeleton looking bitch. I assume she is a hun, she has a real unhealthy look about her. Fuck her and mcfadden. The only thing worse was their sycophantic pouring over a dead cheat. Fuck him too. They should Bury all the dead clubs tainted trophies with the cunt. Fucking dirty hun cunts. 

• Upvote 3
39 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Glass quote 

“and a penalty that doesn’t look like a penalty” I THINK THATS GOOD FOR US?.

go fuck yourself glass

Wise up you you fuck wit. 

It's pretty obvious what he means. (that it took too wrong decisions to undo us, they needed a helping hand to draw with us). 

And if I was Glass I'd be keeping my powder dry too after last week being in the headlines. 

22 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Your preaching to the congregation mate. Agree 100% but we are better than that.

Not preaching at all, am just furious is all, this has a detrimental effect on our club and the rest of the teams that look at that and say the same thing, what’s the point?, for players , why try when your going to get shafted anyway?,for supporters why bother spending money on a clearly corrupt league?, we won’t do a thing to break the monopoly if we haven’t got supporters buying into cormacks vision of breaking the duopoly!,decisions like last night will put a few folk off going, exactly what they want.

17 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Shelly Kerr is a clear Orc.

Minging with it

Spot on. It was never a penalty or a free kick in both situations in a million years. Glass should use these incidents when getting interviewed by the press. Just ask them…did Rangers get any special refereeing decisions today? He should keep this going for a good few months to cause outrage amongst Scottish football. It can only help highlight the clear corruption in our game.

4 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Wise up you you fuck wit. 

It's pretty obvious what he means. (that it took too wrong decisions to undo us, they needed a helping hand to draw with us). 

And if I was Glass I'd be keeping my powder dry too after last week being in the headlines. 

Aye cause it’s me in the wrong?.you fucking wise up?,this shit has been happening since the early 90s!, what year is this?,how many times has an non glasgow team won the league since?, perfect time to call it out and embarrass them, he didn’t, swept under the carpet and we move on!.

not the first time they’ve had a helping hand is it?.

14 minutes ago, don corleone said:

I don't know how anybody could see that footage and think there was a foul. 

That's the problem. They don't have to think about it. If that was given against rangers (or Celtic) there would have been long discussions, and it would have filled the back pages of the papers for days. Another team and it's "meh, probably a pen, move on." *

So in the back of every ref's mind is the attention they will draw if they don't give something for the big two. And if they end up giving something soft against other teams? Well there's no consequence, so no incentive to change. It can't help but influence them, as we see season after season.

I don't believe there's a conscious conspiracy, with brown envelopes. Just incompetence, bias and laziness throughout.

*McFadden genuinely said "probably a shirt tugging that you can't see" or something... incredible.

It’s the fact that the refs know they will get away with it without any prolonged (or any) attention if their ‘mistakes’ are in favour of the arse cheeks against ‘the wee teams’ that is the main issue in Scottish football. ZERO accountability on refs as long as it’s against ‘the rest’

It will never change sadly. Mostly because the ‘wee clubs’ are too scared to upset the apple cart for fear of punishment because the whole system in Scotland is sewn up to punish any ‘rebellious’ chat

’MIND YOUR PLACE MINIONS’ just be happy you are permitted to take the field v the the ‘big two’

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It’s the fact that the refs know they will get away with it without any prolonged (or any) attention if their ‘mistakes’ are in favour of the arse cheeks against ‘the wee teams’ that is the main issue in Scottish football. ZERO accountability on refs as long as it’s against ‘the rest’

It will never change sadly. Mostly because the ‘wee clubs’ are too scared to upset the apple cart for fear of punishment because the whole system in Scotland is sewn up to punish any ‘rebellious’ chat

’MIND YOUR PLACE MINIONS’ just be happy you are permitted to take the field v the the ‘big two’

Yip. Barely a peep from anyone today. 

Keith Jackson - it was soft but Bates had the look of guilty man.  

All that was mentioned in the article. 

The Sun article as previously mentioned, trying in some twisted manner to justify the pen. 

Dire stuff. FTHC

Cormack should go balls out & say what’s needed. Who gives a fk about fines. He can afford it & would get the fans (not just Aberdeen’ backing & hopefully other chairmen will follow suit. 
This shouldn’t be on the managers to take the initiative, as they will just be seen as bitter & fibbed off & punished more.

Utd chairmen came out in support of Levein a good few years ago & respect to him for it but all other chairmen (Milne you cunt) stayed completely quiet when it was perfect time to band together in support