Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ke1t

Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He might start Campbell? 

Probably more chance he'll start himself at left wing back than Campbell - he seems to be well out the picture.

I don;t think he'll start Hancock - from his interview it seemed like he wouldn't be pitching a young central defender into a game like this. If it's 3 at the back Brown will be there i think, with McGeouch into midfield. If it's 4 at back it'll be Bates and McCrorie with Ojo on the right and Hayes on left. I think I'd go with the 3 and stick with the shape from the Hibs game - works better for numerous reasons. If another defender gets injured in the next few weeks we really are in trouble though.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Playing Ojo is fucking madness. 

FIFY

Share this post


Link to post

Doesn't matter who we play, game is lost already. In what other World would a supporter of one of the teams be allowed to referee?

It's one of the root and branch changes I hope comes out of this investigation the clubs are doing just now. We're already financially handicapped massively, we then have crap like that going on, game up here is rigged to fuck.

Mike McCurry got away with cheating for years, it's no surprise people don't go to games. It's been the same since.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Doesn't matter who we play, game is lost already. In what other World would a supporter of one of the teams be allowed to referee?

It's one of the root and branch changes I hope comes out of this investigation the clubs are doing just now. We're already financially handicapped massively, we then have crap like that going on, game up here is rigged to fuck.

Mike McCurry got away with cheating for years, it's no surprise people don't go to games. It's been the same since.

It's our own fault for putting up with that shite. 

Club needs to grow some balls and demand independent officials. 

If it costs a quid per ticket more to bring in outside officials then that would be money well spent.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Doesn't matter who we play, game is lost already. In what other World would a supporter of one of the teams be allowed to referee?

It's one of the root and branch changes I hope comes out of this investigation the clubs are doing just now. We're already financially handicapped massively, we then have crap like that going on, game up here is rigged to fuck.

Mike McCurry got away with cheating for years, it's no surprise people don't go to games. It's been the same since.

Correct.

Been banging that drum for years.

Why aren’t other clubs, or proper journalists asking that question of the SFA? 

In England the referees are asked who they support, and are banned from their games. 

Mind you the hun bastards like Beaton, Madden, Dallas, McLean etc would lie & say Queens Park or Partick… even though Madden used to be a member of the East Kilbride Hun cunts supporters club, or Beaton being photographed in a hun pub in Bellshill on the night of the same day that he refereed a Glasgow Derby, in which he didn’t send off Morelos for two separate stamping incidents on Ralston & Christie. 

It’s cheating in plain sight, yet the clubs let the SFA away with this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Correct.

Been banging that drum for years.

Why aren’t other clubs, or proper journalists asking that question of the SFA? 

In England the referees are asked who they support, and are banned from their games. 

Mind you the hun bastards like Beaton, Madden, Dallas, McLean etc would lie & say Queens Park or Partick… even though Madden used to be a member of the East Kilbride Hun cunts supporters club, or Beaton being photographed in a hun pub in Bellshill on the night of the same day that he refereed a Glasgow Derby, in which he didn’t send off Morelos for two separate stamping incidents on Ralston & Christie. 

It’s cheating in plain sight, yet the clubs let the SFA away with this.

 

I think most of the establishment already do that... did journos like Chick Young and Jabba not claim to support St Mirren and Arbroath or the like.

Again, the clubs need to dig their heels in and pinpoint the officials they refuse to allow to officiate their games, regardless of who they claim to support.

 

 

Edited by Ke1t

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I think most of the establishment already do that... did journos like Chick Young and Jabba not claim to support St Mirren and Arbroath or the like.

Again, the clubs need to dig their heels in and pinpoint the officials they refuse to allow to officiate their games, regardless of who they claim to support.

 

 

Aye Chick Young claims to be a St Mirren fan in the same way I claim to be dating Margot Robbie

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

To put that in to context, the only other option is Jack Gurr. 

Ojo was ok against Hibs at wing back, but admittedly they are no The Rangers.

Would still rather he was there over Gurr.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I think most of the establishment already do that... did journos like Chick Young and Jabba not claim to support St Mirren and Arbroath or the like.

Again, the clubs need to dig their heels in and pinpoint the officials they refuse to allow to officiate their games, regardless of who they claim to support.

 

 

Chick Young allegedly supports St Mirren, and even more comically Jabba supports Airdrie, which to be fair is one & the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I think most of the establishment already do that... did journos like Chick Young and Jabba not claim to support St Mirren and Arbroath or the like.

Again, the clubs need to dig their heels in and pinpoint the officials they refuse to allow to officiate their games, regardless of who they claim to support.

 

 

The huns did that with Collum two seasons back after he sent off Candeais at St Mirren.

He never referred SEVCO again that season. 

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Young Hancock might get a shout here I reckon. 

Certainly will be on the bench but very much doubt he'll start. 

The big concern is giving a start to Gurr. Obviously only here because of Glass who must think he has something about him. Everybody else knows differently. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, super_al said:

Gurr is not as bad as people make out.

He has some good attributes, but not ready to play for the first team at this point.  A bit of a project player.  Defensively he is all over the shop.  Sending him to play with the reserves is a good approach IMO to try to develop him tactically.  He was ripped apart by Raith Rovers - it was absolutely brutal - one of the worst individual performances from an Aberdeen player for years.

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

He has some good attributes, but not ready to play for the first team at this point.  A bit of a project player.  Defensively he is all over the shop.  Sending him to play with the reserves is a good approach IMO to try to develop him tactically.  He was ripped apart by Raith Rovers - it was absolutely brutal - one of the worst individual performances from an Aberdeen player for years.

“Not ready”

”project player?.

Bollocks. 

He’s 26 in a few weeks. 
He’s played about 2 professional games in his life. 

He’s never going to be ready to play at our level. 
He’s not a project player due to his age & the fact his contract is up in 7 months.

He was a ridiculous signing from the outset. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The huns did that with Collum two seasons back after he sent off Candeais at St Mirren.

He never refereed SEVCO again that season. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, super_al said:

Gurr is not as bad as people make out.

No he's worse

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

The pic of the celtic fan at ibrox with hand on heart 🤣

WHY? Other than to get pic in paper of course 🤣

Amazed he didn’t have a half n half strip on🤣

Seriously wtf? 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

The pic of the celtic fan at ibrox with hand on heart 🤣

WHY? Other than to get pic in paper of course 🤣

Amazed he didn’t have a half n half strip on🤣

Seriously wtf? 

Jimmy saville wore a half/half strip on TOTP once 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:
8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The huns did that with Collum two seasons back after he sent off Candeais at St Mirren.

He never refereed SEVCO again that season. 

Don’t think he’s reffed them since has he?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Don’t think he’s reffed them since has he?

It's beyond farce. 

All the refs who are Hun fans get their games and the Catholic school teacher can't ref their games so gets Celtic games instead. 

Share this post


Link to post

Smash these filthy hun fucks while they mourn the death of the man whos catastrophic over spending and underachieving played a massive part in the death of rangers. 

Share this post


Link to post

Be great if someone loudly sneezed during the silence by accident and caused a riot 

Share this post


Link to post

I hope all Dons fans tonight join in the minutes applause for the death of the old Rangers managed by Walter Smith 

Share this post


Link to post

Half of them are mourning him more than they do their own family members.

They do love to dwell on morbid stuff for attention. They are all competing with each other for most likes & who is hurting most on FB etc. 
 

If it was another clubs fans millertime would be in full cringe melt down 🤣

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...