Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Referee on Wednesday? 
John Beaton, a known hun.

Likes a yellow card. Averaging 7 yellows a game in the 4 Premiership games he's had this year.

Also likes a pen, gave 9 penalties in 18 Premiership matches last year. Only given 1 in the 4 matches this year, so anticipate his average to be addressed on Wednesday.

He gave them a pen against us last year which Tavernier failed to convert

just to add, the fewest cards he dished out this season was at his other game at Ibrokes. A 3-0 win for SevCo over Livingstonat the start of the season.

He gave 5 yellows that day, all to Livingston players. Given the stats were 8 SevCo fouls to 14 Livingston fouls, you would have expected that 1 or 2 yellows should have went to SevCo players.

Still nae as bad as Andrew Dallas though. Is this the start of his reintegration into Premiership football (he's not had a premiership game to ref all season). Wonder what odds you get on Glass being sent off?

2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

just to add, the fewest cards he dished out this season was at his other game at Ibrokes. A 3-0 win for SevCo over Livingstonat the start of the season.

He gave 5 yellows that day, all to Livingston players. Given the stats were 8 SevCo fouls to 14 Livingston fouls, you would have expected that 1 or 2 yellows should have went to SevCo players.

Still nae as bad as Andrew Dallas though. Is this the start of his reintegration into Premiership football (he's not had a premiership game to ref all season). Wonder what odds you get on Glass being sent off?

Brother millermong will be along shortly to justify these stats.

• Upvote 4
On 10/24/2021 at 4:39 PM, starryfish said:

I’d be benching Watkins for this one, chances are we aren’t going to win and so the best chance of a win will be v Hearts so have him freshest for that. Give McGinn or even Samuels a start.

We might get beat, but there's no need to give them a 1 man advantage by starting McGinn or Samuels.

1 hour ago, Dynamo said:

Just read those two articles.

Time a suitable care home was found for Keevins, and someone took Jacksons crayons off him.

Both best ignored. 

Spot on. Both irrelevant to anyone associated with Aberdeen FC. They are only trying to score brownie points with the hun support. What a sad existence.

Chances were slim for Wednesday but with Beaton and Dallas you can guarantee a controversial decision doesn't go our way and one goes the way of the rodent orcs. 

Nailed on penalty. Nailed on red for the famous afc. 

I would imagine a minutes silence or applause since the death of Walter Smith has been announced. 
I wasn’t a fan of his but I suppose his love of Rangers obviously made me not like him much. He achieved a haul of trophies during his time there so was obviously a half decent manager for them. I used to like seeing him rant when we beat them about how we would get on in our next match…we obviously irked him.

• Upvote 1