Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

Would respect a silence but definitely not an applause, certainly no applause from me - I'd maybe commemorate his achievements in the sport if he hadn't walked away from Scotland, to win tainted trophies.

They'll go for a silence in an effort to catch out the few dons fans that'll be daft enough to sing through it. 

This, coupled with the comments from the St Mirren chairman, will result in mass outcry from the club that is itself, a hub of vitriol and bigotry. 

23 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Referee on Wednesday? 
John Beaton, a known hun.

4th official?  
Andrew Dallas, a known hun. 

Only in Scotland 

Lets do it for walter will extend to the refs with either a penalty to the stench or a sending off for us.

Dallas will try his best to make it a day to remember for the huns by sending off Scott Brown

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Any guesses on how we'll line up? We looked so much better against Hibs with the change in system - I'd like to keep that shape, but not sure the players available really allow for it - central defence and right wing back... only way would be to maybe go like this...

Lewis

Bates Brown McCrorie

Ojo McGeouch Ferguson Hayes

Hedges

Watkins Ramirez

Idea of Ojo at wing back again doesn't appeal to me much, but can't think of another option - need someone with more pace and energy than McGinn. Similarly central defence there's no real options other than putting Brown back there. Even if we revert to a back 4 we still don't have a right back - if you push McCrorie to RB you then have Bates and Brown in the centre and I'd be much happier if Brown was there as part of a 3 rather than a 2. Hopefully it doesn't mean the return of little Jack Gurr.

Guest milne_afc

Go for their throats - all out attack. These limp waisted wanks will be wallowing in the reflective glory mourning of their competitive crywank fan base.

Steam right in and get them fucked.

Grown men crying because an old football coach has died at 73 years of age  LOL

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Go for their throats - all out attack. These limp waisted wanks will be wallowing in the reflective glory mourning of their competitive crywank fan base.

Steam right in and get them fucked.

Grown men crying because an old football coach has died at 73 years of age  LOL

Milnzo, you honestly wouldn't feel a wee lump in your throat if SAF died and there was an emotional tribute? 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Milnzo, you honestly wouldn't feel a wee lump in your throat if SAF died and there was an emotional tribute? 

I doubt it. I certainly wouldn’t post about it online like a big fucking poof.

Emotionally retarded, I’m told.

15 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I doubt it. I certainly wouldn’t post about it online like a big fucking poof.

Emotionally retarded, I’m told.

Does seem a bit cold. 

I'll bubble when the big man goes. 

The Walter Smith news is just like when you might read a passing news story when an old man dies. Doesn't put me up or down. 

There’s a long standing record of the dons having started with an afc academy graduate and I wonder if this will influence Glass’s selection and we’ll see Hancock start in a back 3? Glass did mention the record when he joined and made a point to say he’d not be the man to break it but with current injuries I think he may struggle…

I’d like to see us aggressive in this game as we’ll learn more and grow as a team. If we score early then the longer the game goes on the more they’ll struggle and I think that’s our best hope of a win.

Just now, Rubinho Escocia said:

There’s a long standing record of the dons having started with an afc academy graduate and I wonder if this will influence Glass’s selection and we’ll see Hancock start in a back 3? Glass did mention the record when he joined and made a point to say he’d not be the man to break it but with current injuries I think he may struggle…

I’d like to see us aggressive in this game as we’ll learn more and grow as a team. If we score early then the longer the game goes on the more they’ll struggle and I think that’s our best hope of a win.

He might start Campbell? 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Rubinho Escocia said:

Thought that record went on Saturday against Hibs?

8 minutes ago, Rubinho Escocia said:

Can’t see him bringing in a young defender. 
Did he not hint against that in his pre-match blurb? 
If he starts with a 3 I think it would be Brown in the middle, with Bates & McCrorie either side.

Ojo (possibly Gurr but unlikely) & Hayes at wing back? 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He might start Campbell? 

Probably more chance he'll start himself at left wing back than Campbell - he seems to be well out the picture.

I don;t think he'll start Hancock - from his interview it seemed like he wouldn't be pitching a young central defender into a game like this. If it's 3 at the back Brown will be there i think, with McGeouch into midfield. If it's 4 at back it'll be Bates and McCrorie with Ojo on the right and Hayes on left. I think I'd go with the 3 and stick with the shape from the Hibs game - works better for numerous reasons. If another defender gets injured in the next few weeks we really are in trouble though.