Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Financial doping & fielding ineligible players for a decade will help you do that. 

Fuck the hun cunts. 

Very true fuck the huns.

The point is though that Keevins is highlighting AFC not winning many trophies in recent decades as some sort of major issue when with the exception of a couple of relatively small periods in time that has always been the way of things in Scottish football for all clubs bar the big Glasgow 2. If the senile old cunt had actually engaged his brain before he wrote that ridiculous article he might have realised that. But no any reason for the Glasgow press to have a dig at AFC on the eve of them playing one of their two beloved west coast clubs. All very predictable from utter pricks like Keevins.

• Upvote 4
27 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

Very true fuck the huns.

The point is though that Keevins is highlighting AFC not winning many trophies in recent decades as some sort of major issue when with the exception of a couple of relatively small periods in time that has always been the way of things in Scottish football for all clubs bar the big Glasgow 2. If the senile old cunt had actually engaged his brain before he wrote that ridiculous article he might have realised that. But no any reason for the Glasgow press to have a dig at AFC on the eve of them playing one of their two beloved west coast clubs. All very predictable from utter pricks like Keevins.

Ach, I wouldn’t worry about him to be honest.

At the age of 71, he’s still having to work to eke out an existence, living in a fairly pokey flat in the north side of Glasgow.

At the start of his career, being a football and boxing correspondent, he’ll have aspired to walk in the slipstream of one of his heros, the great Hugh McIlvaney, ultimately falling well short.

One thing for sure, he won’t read the Hat, or be the slightest bit bothered by the stooshie in here.

23 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

True.

Would you prefer Aberdeen to have had their success and then let the club die? I’m not su sure we would have the support to get into league 4

No chance would I want to have success the way the huns did in their EBT years even if our club didn't die which theirs did. There's no way there would have been a vote to keep us in the top league and I seriously doubt we'd have been given automatic entry into the 4th tier either. 

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We all know Steven McLean is a hun bastard.

But just have a look at the cunts face right after the scum scored their goals today…

Takes me back to why the SFA allow this - huns refereeing hun matches. 

Swear I mind we played those cunts a few years ago and the commentators (HunTV) saying his da was having dinner in the hospitality etc, as you say utter joke they get their own fans as refs

47 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

First time I've ever read a reference to Sir Alex Ferguson being Sir Furious.

Its a mark of the man and his intelligence that he turned his back on the club he loved as a result of the way he and his wife were treated

Always preferred him being referenced to as "Sir Baconface" tbh

51 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

First time I've ever read a reference to Sir Alex Ferguson being Sir Furious.

Its a mark of the man and his intelligence that he turned his back on the club he loved as a result of the way he and his wife were treated

And it's a mark of the man Keith Jackson is and his lack of intelligence that he's decided to refer to arguably the greatest manager ever in such a way. 

• Upvote 3
57 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And it's a mark of the man Keith Jackson is and his lack of intelligence that he's decided to refer to arguably the greatest manager ever in such a way. 

Remarkable lack of class and intelligence talking about Fergie in those terms but to add further insult he praises McInnes in the same piece.

Fergie bad, McInnes good. And he claims there is no agenda.