Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

11 hours ago, daytripping said:

Doesn't matter who we play, game is lost already. In what other World would a supporter of one of the teams be allowed to referee?

It's one of the root and branch changes I hope comes out of this investigation the clubs are doing just now. We're already financially handicapped massively, we then have crap like that going on, game up here is rigged to fuck.

Mike McCurry got away with cheating for years, it's no surprise people don't go to games. It's been the same s

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Correct.

Been banging that drum for years.

Why aren’t other clubs, or proper journalists asking that question of the SFA? 

In England the referees are asked who they support, and are banned from their games. 

Mind you the hun bastards like Beaton, Madden, Dallas, McLean etc would lie & say Queens Park or Partick… even though Madden used to be a member of the East Kilbride Hun cunts supporters club, or Beaton being photographed in a hun pub in Bellshill on the night of the same day that he refereed a Glasgow Derby, in which he didn’t send off Morelos for two separate stamping incidents on Ralston & Christie. 

It’s cheating in plain sight, yet the clubs let the SFA away with this.

Scottish refs are asked who they support. I would suspect the likes of Beaton and Dallas have lied. Beaton should never have been allowed to ref a sevco match again after being spotted in that pub. 

Hope our fans don’t stoop to their level and besmirch our club by disrespecting the minutes applause which will no doubt  occur tonight. Keep your opinions to yourselves if need be. Going to be a tough game tonight but with a lot of luck on our side (Broony winds up Morelos to get him sent off) a dirty win would be great. COYR

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Half of them are mourning him more than they do their own family members.

They do love to dwell on morbid stuff for attention. They are all competing with each other for most likes & who is hurting most on FB etc. 

If it was another clubs fans millertime would be in full cringe melt down ?

Sevco seem to have overtaken their green cousins from parkhead as the most easily offended and mopey fan base in Scotland. Some achievement huns.........

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Foxinthebox said:

Hope our fans don’t stoop to their level and besmirch our club by disrespecting the minutes applause which will no doubt  occur tonight. Keep your opinions to yourselves if need be. Going to be a tough game tonight but with a lot of luck on our side (Broony winds up Morelos to get him sent off) a dirty win would be great. COYR

Very difficult to disturb 49,000 people in a minutes applause is it not? 

43 minutes ago, Foxinthebox said:

I wouldn't bet on that fox,  if some of the dumbos on this site are at the game.    They won't be able to control themselves spouting out trash.  

46 minutes ago, Foxinthebox said:

I wouldn't bet on that fox,  if some of the dumbos on this site are at the game.    They won't be able to control themselves spouting out trash.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Redtillimdead said:

Scottish refs are asked who they support. I would suspect the likes of Beaton and Dallas have lied. Beaton should never have been allowed to ref a sevco match again after being spotted in that pub. 

Nah,Nah, telling the truth will bump them up the pecking order to officiate the games.

The more associated with the club (season ticket holder, mason member etc) 

Nae looking forward to tonight one bit

2 hours ago, Foxinthebox said:

I'm really hoping that there is a minute's applause tonight.  It would be embarrassing to witness a minute's silence broken by the sound of a bunch of morons singing about the Ibrox Disaster.  At least we know a minute's applause will drown that out.

1 minute ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

I'm really hoping that there is a minute's applause tonight.  It would be embarrassing to witness a minute's silence broken by the sound of a bunch of morons singing about the Ibrox Disaster.  At least we know a minute's applause will drown that out.

I'm hoping our fans are better than them and respect a minutes silence.

Show them we are better than them

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Probably more chance he'll start himself at left wing back than Campbell - he seems to be well out the picture.

I don;t think he'll start Hancock - from his interview it seemed like he wouldn't be pitching a young central defender into a game like this. If it's 3 at the back Brown will be there i think, with McGeouch into midfield. If it's 4 at back it'll be Bates and McCrorie with Ojo on the right and Hayes on left. I think I'd go with the 3 and stick with the shape from the Hibs game - works better for numerous reasons. If another defender gets injured in the next few weeks we really are in trouble though.

I hope we stick with the 4-3-2-1 formation.

Probable team will be: -

Lewis

Ojo Bates McCrorie Hayes

Ferguson Brown McGeouch 

Hedges Watkins

Ramirez

With Hedges and Watkins likely to drop in when they have the ball and make it a 4-5-1

Refs are just blokes with very very well paid part time jobs who are absolutely raking it in for themselves and their family. They must laugh at the thought of a bunch of mannies in their 40s sitting at home thinking they are working on an agenda against their club, who they probably dont give a second thought towards. 

It is troubling when you get the ones who are scared to make a decision against Rangers/Celtic though. McCurry being the biggest culprit back in the day

25 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I hope we stick with the 4-3-2-1 formation.

Probable team will be: -

Lewis

Ojo Bates McCrorie Hayes

Ferguson Brown McGeouch 

Hedges Watkins

Ramirez

With Hedges and Watkins likely to drop in when they have the ball and make it a 4-5-1

It wasn’t a 4321 against Hibs (no need to respond to that point as I know you have made other posts justifying why you think it was) but I do think it will be the personnel you mention above regardless of formation. 

I think it was either a 3421 or 3412 against Hibs. I would not be surprised to see Brown playing in the centre of a back 3 tonight. It might be that hedges plays right wing back with ojo, Ferguson and mcgeouch central so it’s effectively a 352. I do reckon he’ll try to keep Watkins up top alongside Ramirez regardless of what he does with the rest of the team. 

28 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

It wasn’t a 4321 against Hibs (no need to respond to that point as I know you have made other posts justifying why you think it was) but I do think it will be the personnel you mention above regardless of formation. 

I think it was either a 3421 or 3412 against Hibs. I would not be surprised to see Brown playing in the centre of a back 3 tonight. It might be that hedges plays right wing back with ojo, Ferguson and mcgeouch central so it’s effectively a 352. I do reckon he’ll try to keep Watkins up top alongside Ramirez regardless of what he does with the rest of the team. 

It definitely was a 4-3-2-1 in my opinion. It looked like a 3 when Ramsay bombed forward and McCrorie sat in, but in our defensive set-up it was 4 until Gallagher went off injured and Brown dropped in

I can clearly show this when home this evening.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Foxinthebox said:

It doesn’t matter if we do or don’t as the press have already written their headlines that we did

But yes I hope also nobody does

11 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

For a bit of fun, when do we think SevCo will get their (first) penalty tonight?

I'm going for the 34th minute

13th minute.

12 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

With us missing key players in defence, would it be acceptable tonight to park the bus, sit in and hit on the counter?

Ideally, we would want to attack them, but would it just mean we leave ourselves open for them to pick us apart.

Like we’re good enough to dictate that. We’ll be hemmed in regardless. 

5 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

With us missing key players in defence, would it be acceptable tonight to park the bus, sit in and hit on the counter?

Ideally, we would want to attack them, but would it just mean we leave ourselves open for them to pick us apart.

We tried sitting in last season against them when we had a depleted side through injuries and the U21 return flight fiasco. I'd argue the defence we played that night were better than the one we will put out tonight.

They stuck 4 past us, with 71% possession and eased up the final 20 minutes.

We are as well giving it a bit of a go. 

And if we are going to cop a red card......at least make the offence worth it. El Buffoonalo copping a Durrant would be pleasing. Or Kent getting knocked out cold (not sure if he's fit to play tho) by a haymaker from Brown