Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

It's Ojo or Gurr at RB (I wouldn't be moving Campbell), so I'd keep Ojo in there. We've had enough reorganising of our defence the last few weeks, I think we need to stick with the 5 who played last night for now. More changes will more likely lead to more mistakes IMO. 

Would get Watkins in there. Hopefully Ramirez just has a niggle and is able to play alongside Watkins, as that looked to be a promising partnership on Saturday. 

Itd be good to inflict Hearts' first defeat of the season. 

COYR

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's Ojo or Gurr at RB (I wouldn't be moving Campbell), so I'd keep Ojo in there. We've had enough reorganising of our defence the last few weeks, I think we need to stick with the 5 who played last night for now. More changes will more likely lead to more mistakes IMO. 

Would get Watkins in there. Hopefully Ramirez just has a niggle and is able to play alongside Watkins, as that looked to be a promising partnership on Saturday. 

Itd be good to inflict Hearts' first defeat of the season. 

COYR

Campbell done a decent job at LB in place of MacKenzie v Hearts previously.

Would imagine he would do just as good a job on other side rather than Ojo/Gurr.

Yeah it’s a shame on Campbell to be punted about all over but if he’s best man for job I’m sure he will be happy enough to do what’s asked of him.

I just don’t have any faith in either of Ojo/Gurr in that position 

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yeah it’s a shame on Campbell to be punted about all over but if he’s best man for job I’m sure he will be happy enough to do what’s asked of him.

I just don’t have any faith in either of Ojo/Gurr in that position

Agree on both parts, probably see Campbell stay at LB/LWB until Mackenzie is back in.

Really worrying that our only viable RB is Ramsay, Gurr is shocking and Ojo isn't much better.

Would like to see McGeough continue as thought he's a very solid option in midfield 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Big game this. 

Hearts still unbeaten after 11 which is quite impressive. 

The line up and formation will be interesting here. I think we should stick with Brown as sweeper and McGeouch in midfield.  Watkins will probably come back in and it'll be a toss up between Hayes and Campbell for left back/wing back. 

Hayes was much better further forward, but I wonder if he’d be more use at right back / wing back so we can bench Ojo and bring Watkins back in.

Hopefully Ramirez makes it.

Just now, Andy_123 said:

Hayes was much better further forward, but I wonder if he’d be more use at right back / wing back so we can bench Ojo and bring Watkins back in.

Hayes was superb last night - much more like his old self.

45 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Aye I prefer him further forward so he doesn't have to tire himself out running up and down the line all night. He can be much more explosive there 

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Bates Brown McCrorie

Ojo Ferguson McGeouch Hayes

Watkins Hedges 

Ramirez 

Harsh to drop Dean Campbell but he’s the one losing out to Watkins. 

I’d rather drop Hayes to be honest. He was brilliant but Campbell is more solid at left back. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Bates Brown McCrorie

Ojo Ferguson McGeouch Hayes

Watkins Hedges 

Ramirez 

Harsh to drop Dean Campbell but he’s the one losing out to Watkins. 

Campbell for Ojo, put Hayes right Campbell left and that’s what I’d go with.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DelMonte said:

I’d rather drop Hayes to be honest. He was brilliant but Campbell is more solid at left back. 

Fine for Ibrox where you're going to have defend for 90 mins. We'll be looking to take the game to these mini hun cocksuckers

I think they'd take a good 2-3k that's for sure. We are doing ourselves out of money restricting their away tickets, plus after a decent week for us, be well over 10k for this one. Should just do the same checks huns did, 2 guys overwhelmed just letting folk walk past.