Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

Fucking superb 2nd half. Feared the worst at half time but the move to a 4-3-3  in the 2nd half totally turned the game. Brown was immense as was Watkins and great 2nd goal by Fergie

Aye and the boy Halliday is a complete tool, shocking tackle.

Oh and special mention to the referee, another shocking performance 

Hearts really are as Shite as their capital cousins and will slowly slip down the league now to where they should be.

Hopefully, thats the last of this sub 10k crowds and we can get 15k for the Motherwell game

Considering we played another makeshift side I thought we looked miles ahead of Hearts today. We could have scored 4 or 5 today. As Considine and Tosh have both said, they are not the team they are being made out to be. Hearts scored from their only chance. They are just well organized and clinical. We should have won earlier this season at Tynecastle. 

I still feel we were incredibly unlucky during that barren winless spell. If we keep Watkins, Hedges and Ramirez fit we will be fine this season. Scott Brown is absolutely class.

McGeough and Campbell have done really well and deserve praise. Everyone played well. 

I love Marley Watkins.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Considering we played another makeshift side I thought we looked miles ahead of Hearts today. We could have scored 4 or 5 today. As Considine and Tosh have both said, they are not the team they are being made out to be. Hearts scored from their only chance. They are just well organized and clinical. We should have won earlier this season at Tynecastle. 

I still feel we were incredibly unlucky during that barren winless spell. If we keep Watkins, Hedges and Ramirez fit we will be fine this season. Scott Brown is absolutely class.

McGeough and Campbell have done really well and deserve praise. Everyone played well. 

I love Marley Watkins.

Fair analysis, recycling what I said pretty much. Now get back to your mans supper, cook him a feast.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

I love Marley Watkins.

Bit generous to say EVERYONE played well. Ojo clearly benefiting from result joy with that sentiment 

Ojo was shite again for most part but hard to find any fault with rest. Except Bates maybe

1 minute ago, Tzvetanovs hair said:

Imagine being the sub that your team takes on to rally the team and get things going when losing....  Then the only contribution you make is to get sent off.

Hun trying to get laughs from his hun mates, fail.

He wants to watch the Simmie tackle for tips, he's a schoolboy.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Decent chance today of the points heading back to Gorgie. 

Couple of draws lately but we've played good football, good possession, energy and created chances. 

Downnside is can't take them and less chance now if no Boyce. 

Think we'll be stuffy and look to break fast with Ginnelly and Mckay. 

A lot will depend on Brown too. We're an obvious game for him to rise to. 

Can see a score draw.

In fact. Nah. 3 1 Hearts. 

????????

I do believe Hearts are falling apart again. 

• Upvote 2

Just in (fucking state of the roads in the toon) 

Boring first half with not much going, although though we were unlucky to be behind. 

2nd half was superb , best I've seen this season. Looked dangerous every time we attacked and limited hearts to nothing. 

Brown, McGeough, Watkins and Bates for me were top reds. Although nobody really had a poor game. 

22 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Hopefully, thats the last of this sub 10k crowds and we can get 15k for the Motherwell game

Absolutely. 
Costing us £££’s

Then again, the rules are a farce.

COVID won’t touch a crowd of 9999 but it’ll decimate 10,001.

But time for the Dons to do what the other big clubs are doing & just live with the rules & let in as many as possible. 

It's starting to be enjoyable watching the team again - first half was decent, second half was excellent.

Hedges, Watkins and Ramirez will score plenty between them if they keep playing like that. The downside at the moment is we don't also have quality balls coming in from the wing backs / full backs - Ojo's crossing is awful and Campbell's wasn't much better today - but will let them off as they're playing out of position. 

As others have said, McGeouch was excellent. Brown was terrific all match, but I think we need to make room for McGeouch - he keeps the ball moving and the tempo going and rarely ever gives the ball away.

The first sign of pressure and McInnes crumbled and shat himself…fair fucks to Glass who has turned out 7 points (should have been 9 no thanks to the huns that run the game) where in all honesty we were preparing ourselves for 3 defeats in a week. Vive la Stephen Glass

16 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Absolutely. 
Costing us £££’s

Then again, the rules are a farce.

COVID won’t touch a crowd of 9999 but it’ll decimate 10,001.

But time for the Dons to do what the other big clubs are doing & just live with the rules & let in as many as possible. 

What difference would have playing the 10k card meant? Greater costs for more stewards that’s for sure. We would have to show willing so add another 300 stewards for covid checks probably means need 1-2000 on the gate

Am all for covid checks but should be done at point of sale. As it is it’s a money pit. For no additional safety that I can see keep suggesting below 10k for me 

4 minutes ago, Bamber said:

What difference would have playing the 10k card meant? Greater costs for more stewards that’s for sure. We would have to show willing so add another 300 stewards for covid checks probably means need 1-2000 on the gate

Am all for covid checks but should be done at point of sale. As it is it’s a money pit. For no additional safety that I can see keep suggesting below 10k for me 

Are you sure we need 300 extra stewards? 

That's an extra steward to check a qr code for every 40 fans based on a crowd of 12000. 

More like 30.