Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

14 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Not today Ke1tmeister, not today

Im guessing what has happened is Broon's read that post at half time, realised Kelt's right as usual, leading to his epic 2nd half performance.

I require no thanks or recognition... just happy to do my bit.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tzvetanovs hair said:

Imagine being the sub that your team takes on to rally the team and get things going when losing....  Then the only contribution you make is to get sent off.

Imagine being a sub for Hearts, a goal down and they need to chase the game and the manager decides that Andy Halliday is the man to get you back in the game.

Unless you are the sub goalkeeper, you should be thinking about a move to another club or giving up football as a full time profession.

• Upvote 1

Great result but to be fair to @Ke1t Baniginme gave Ferguson the run around today. He's a quality footballer and won't be there long, impossible to dispossess him. 

GET IT UP YOU HUN CUNTS

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Great goal by Watkins, but agree Brown was a giant in that second half performance.

Great burst off pace in the 1st half to close down the winger. Didn’t know he had that. ?. Also looked like had the presence of mind to tell that cunt, haillday that he was a cunt, in the aftermath of the red card.

outstanding performance…:

35 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Great result but to be fair to @Ke1t Baniginme gave Ferguson the run around today. He's a quality footballer and won't be there long, impossible to dispossess him. 

GET IT UP YOU HUN CUNTS

That the number 6? He was decent in the 1st half, disappeared in the 2nd. Wouldn’t  have said he gave Ferguson the run around at all.

38 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

GET IT UP YOU HUN CUNTS

Baningime was marking Ferguson for his goal. I think he came out on top.

Fergie was much more up for it today, made a few mistakes but much better from him

2 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Bates currently is a disaster waiting to happen. Hopefully he grows into a more accomplished central defender. Joe Lewis will be hoping the same also.

Give it a rest, Bates was very decent today. Part of a defence that meant Lewis had very little to do.

Need to look back as to why Ginelly had so much space at the edge of our box just before half time, but can’t apportion blame until I see it again

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Give it a rest, Bates was very decent today. Part of a defence that meant Lewis had very little to do.

Need to look back as to why Ginelly had so much space at the edge of our box just before half time, but can’t apportion blame until I see it again

I want Bates to do well but he wasn’t very decent. He looked nervous and lacked composure. It’s a learning process for him. He might turn into a good central defender but if a fit Mikey Devlin or Andrew Considine was available he would be easily put onto the bench.

Well that was a damn good day oot. Hertz were just hertz, defend, foul, look for a lucky goal.

First half we were okay, second half we were immense. The energy in the past 3 games has been awesome. 
And kudos to us, the fans. Kept behind the team all day. 
The bounce on the SS fence beside Hearts looked great and the noise from the Red Shed was loud even from my RDS seat. 
Happy days. 

20 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Well that was a damn good day oot. Hertz were just hertz, defend, foul, look for a lucky goal.

First half we were okay, second half we were immense. The energy in the past 3 games has been awesome. 
The bounce on the SS fence beside Hearts looked great and the noise from the Red Shed was loud even from my RDS seat. 
Happy days. 

Hearts have had a player sent off in 3 out of the last 4 games at Pittodrie.

Dirty hacking bastards

39 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Happy days. 

Hearts, Hearts are falling apart, again.

Hearts, Hearts are falling apart, again.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

A probable unpopular opinion but I think Ramsay and McKenzie being injured has helped us.

Ramsay is outstanding but being more compact at the back and dominating midfield has worked for us.

I agree 100%. We were talking about this in the boozer after. Ramsay is going to be a top player as should McKenzie, but not yet, and them getting injured (along with Gallagher) has inadvertantly forced changes that solidified our defence, and with Hedges and Watkins coming in suddenly we look far more robust at the back and linking better up front.

Still giving up posession far too easily though, although not as bad as against Hibs last week.

Very positive week.

Fuck the huns.

Edit to add - highlight just up on RedTV.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

That corner routine was absolutely genius

amazing choreography 

never get away with it with VAR

Absolutely we would.

A player does not have to get out of the way of the opposition player.

Hedges was stood in the box and Ferguson made a very intelligent run past the shoulder of Hedges such that Beningame couldn't follow the same path.

Brilliantly worked routine from the training ground and brilliantly timed

Seeing jambos ranting about GMS. Sounds like he’s no better for them than he was for us. 

He was hardly a disaster here but fuck me if you took his ability and gave him the heart/desire of Shinnie what a player you would have. Some of his pace, crossing, finishing, ability to skin a player was unreal when he could be arsed. You certainly wouldn’t want the fearty cunt in your corner for a scrap

• Upvote 1