don corleone

Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

I think Deano's making a genuine claim as first pick at LB, glad he's the fuck away from CM where he's never impressed me. Looks to have bulked up considerably in the last 18 months.

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

I like it when WHS come on here and gives it big licks about the next big things that have come in through the revolving transfer doors of Hearts.

He certainly bigs them up and tells us all how great they are, then we see them and they tend to be shit.

Thinking about it, I imagine after watching Hearts for close on 30 years, anyone who was capable of doing 5 keepie uppies would be classed as silky though.

He's like that Iraqi boy, Comical Ali... or whatever.

Hearts were utterly awful!  They could have taken a real spanking today.  Summed it up when they're struggling massively and bring on Halliday!

Is Barry McKay trying to kid folk on that he's Antoine Griezmann? 

Andy Halliday was a shambles. 

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Ramirez could be a £20 Million player for us, he's sublime. What a buy.

What I just noticed, skimming the game back, was when Halliday chopped down Ferguson  Scott Brown was, as you'd expect, the first Aberdeen player to get there and grab hold of the cunt. 

What I hadn't noticed was that Ramirez steamed in inna, and grabbed hold of him from the other side, until Brown more or less threw Halliday off the pitch. 

He seems a happy go lucky kind of fella, but I think if you got on the wrong side of him he'd fuck you up properly. 

• Haha 1

If we can get Ash Taylor back fit and push Brown into the usual midfield role I don't think many teams will be able to beat us.

• Haha 3

Just now, daytripping said:

If we can get Ash Taylor back fit and push Brown into the usual midfield role I don't think many teams will be able to beat us.

Too obvious 

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

What I just noticed, skimming the game back, was when Halliday chopped down Ferguson  Scott Brown was, as you'd expect, the first Aberdeen player to get there and grab hold of the cunt. 

What I hadn't noticed was that Ramirez steamed in inna, and grabbed hold of him from the other side, until Brown more or less threw Halliday off the pitch. 

He seems a happy go lucky kind of fella, but I think if you got on the wrong side of him he'd fuck you up properly. 

Halliday did that to try and impress and appease his hun mates, just made himself look like a chump, he's no Simmie, he did it right and got a yellow (harsh).

Fucking superb 2nd half. Feared the worst at half time but the move to a 4-3-3  in the 2nd half totally turned the game. Brown was immense as was Watkins and great 2nd goal by Fergie

Aye and the boy Halliday is a complete tool, shocking tackle.

Oh and special mention to the referee, another shocking performance 

Hearts really are as Shite as their capital cousins and will slowly slip down the league now to where they should be.

Hopefully, thats the last of this sub 10k crowds and we can get 15k for the Motherwell game

Edited by sooth_stander

Considering we played another makeshift side I thought we looked miles ahead of Hearts today. We could have scored 4 or 5 today. As Considine and Tosh have both said, they are not the team they are being made out to be. Hearts scored from their only chance. They are just well organized and clinical. We should have won earlier this season at Tynecastle. 

I still feel we were incredibly unlucky during that barren winless spell. If we keep Watkins, Hedges and Ramirez fit we will be fine this season. Scott Brown is absolutely class.

McGeough and Campbell have done really well and deserve praise. Everyone played well. 

I love Marley Watkins.

• Upvote 1

Imagine being the sub that your team takes on to rally the team and get things going when losing....  Then the only contribution you make is to get sent off.

2 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Considering we played another makeshift side I thought we looked miles ahead of Hearts today. We could have scored 4 or 5 today. As Considine and Tosh have both said, they are not the team they are being made out to be. Hearts scored from their only chance. They are just well organized and clinical. We should have won earlier this season at Tynecastle. 

I still feel we were incredibly unlucky during that barren winless spell. If we keep Watkins, Hedges and Ramirez fit we will be fine this season. Scott Brown is absolutely class.

McGeough and Campbell have done really well and deserve praise. Everyone played well. 

I love Marley Watkins.

Fair analysis, recycling what I said pretty much. Now get back to your mans supper, cook him a feast.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

I love Marley Watkins.

Bit generous to say EVERYONE played well. Ojo clearly benefiting from result joy with that sentiment 

Ojo was shite again for most part but hard to find any fault with rest. Except Bates maybe

Edited by fine-n-dandy

1 minute ago, Tzvetanovs hair said:

Imagine being the sub that your team takes on to rally the team and get things going when losing....  Then the only contribution you make is to get sent off.

Hun trying to get laughs from his hun mates, fail.

He wants to watch the Simmie tackle for tips, he's a schoolboy.

• Upvote 1

Aye let's not fall into the trap of jumping from one extreme to another. 

Let's just try and get a run of good results under our belt. 

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Hun trying to get laughs from his hun mates, fail.

He wants to watch the Simmie tackle for tips, he's a schoolboy.

Aye, I think the only other thing he had done in his career was a tackle in a game against Celtic where a newspaper interviewed him about it afterwards.

6 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Decent chance today of the points heading back to Gorgie. 

Couple of draws lately but we've played good football, good possession, energy and created chances. 

Downnside is can't take them and less chance now if no Boyce. 

Think we'll be stuffy and look to break fast with Ginnelly and Mckay. 

A lot will depend on Brown too. We're an obvious game for him to rise to. 

Can see a score draw.

In fact. Nah. 3 1 Hearts. 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I do believe Hearts are falling apart again. 

• Upvote 2

Just in (fucking state of the roads in the toon) 

Boring first half with not much going, although though we were unlucky to be behind. 

2nd half was superb , best I've seen this season. Looked dangerous every time we attacked and limited hearts to nothing. 

Brown, McGeough, Watkins and Bates for me were top reds. Although nobody really had a poor game. 

Edited by Zeus

22 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Hopefully, thats the last of this sub 10k crowds and we can get 15k for the Motherwell game

Absolutely. 
Costing us £££’s

Then again, the rules are a farce.

COVID won’t touch a crowd of 9999 but it’ll decimate 10,001.

But time for the Dons to do what the other big clubs are doing & just live with the rules & let in as many as possible. 

Bates was shite, Zeus. You must have him confused with McRorie who was very good again.

It's starting to be enjoyable watching the team again - first half was decent, second half was excellent.

Hedges, Watkins and Ramirez will score plenty between them if they keep playing like that. The downside at the moment is we don't also have quality balls coming in from the wing backs / full backs - Ojo's crossing is awful and Campbell's wasn't much better today - but will let them off as they're playing out of position. 

As others have said, McGeouch was excellent. Brown was terrific all match, but I think we need to make room for McGeouch - he keeps the ball moving and the tempo going and rarely ever gives the ball away.

On way home from another great result.

Can't find any negatives.

Campbell imo deserves his run in the team as does mcgeough.

Arise Sir Stephen Glass.

Just now, milne_afc said:

Bates was shite, Zeus. You must have him confused with McRorie who was very good again.

Naaa. 

I thought Bates was decent today. 

• Haha 1

The first sign of pressure and McInnes crumbled and shat himself…fair fucks to Glass who has turned out 7 points (should have been 9 no thanks to the huns that run the game) where in all honesty we were preparing ourselves for 3 defeats in a week. Vive la Stephen Glass

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Naaa. 

I thought Bates was decent today. 

I thought he was alright too, McCrorie was quality though, he's really grown in to that position at the back.

Remember when a few utter fannies on here were ripping their knitting because a few posters said we wouldn’t be relegated? 🤣

• Upvote 2