The 10,000 limit. Stick or twist?

Stick or twist with the 10,000 capacity limit  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should we stick with the 10,000 capacity limit or remove the shackles?

• Stick with the 10,000 limit
    • Remove the shackles, and aim for 10,000+

9 hours ago, caledonia said:

See hibs have only been offered 17,000 tickets for cup final

no matter how much we dont care or even hate hibs this bias in Scottish football needs to stop

It’s not difficult.

Give them 50%.
Leave a couple of sections next to the segregation line & sell them last.
if they don’t sell them say 5-7 days before the final, hand them on to the Tims who will sell them. 

Only in Scotland would the football authorities make such a rip roaring cunt of a simple task.

And also, this reserving ends for both sets of the scum has to be stopped. 
On what logical basis would you make Hibs have the West end of Hamdump when they’re coming from the east side? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
36 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It’s not difficult.

Give them 50%.
Leave a couple of sections next to the segregation line & sell them last.
if they don’t sell them say 5-7 days before the final, hand them on to the Tims who will sell them. 

Only in Scotland would the football authorities make such a rip roaring cunt of a simple task.

And also, this reserving ends for both sets of the scum has to be stopped. 
On what logical basis would you make Hibs have the West end of Hamdump when they’re coming from the east side? 

Exactly 

50/50 for a defined period. Then return any you can't sell for the opposition team to sell 

Pretty fucking simple 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We must be the only country that has designated sections for club sides at our national stadium. 

Been like that since I was a kid. "Rangers end" and "Celtic end" 

That’s up to the clubs to challenge.

I’d love it if we played the Tims in a final & Cormack publicly harangued the SFA to give us the East side of the ground on sensible geographical & logistical grounds.

If the SFA say no, demand the reasons why & publicly embarrass the SFA by saying why.

The “because that’s the way it’s always been”  & “that’s where they’ve always sat” doesn’t wash.

It’s a microcosm of the way that the football authorities think and behave in Scotland.

Fuck the SFA 

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We must be the only country that has designated sections for club sides at our national stadium. 

Been like that since I was a kid. "Rangers end" and "Celtic end" 

Does the end really matter? I've sat on either side when we've played the differing cheeks.

It honestly doesn't bother me.

50/50 allocation has to be offered though

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We were “club 5”? 

IIRC it was our vote which guaranteed newco would not be allowed into the SPL.......and as there was no mechanism for placing them in the Championship they had to start in the third division.

Of course there was no mechanism to admit them anywhere in the professional leagues at all given that they were a brand new entity and didn't have the requisite 3 years minimum audited accounts amongst other criteria........but let's just gloss over that little fact and pretend there's nothing to see at all

34 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Does the end really matter? I've sat on either side when we've played the differing cheeks.

It just lends further leverage to the ridiculous bias in Scottish football. I'm sure Hibs fans would love to sit in the same end where they won the Scottish Cup in 2016... but as a rule they cannot against Celtic because Celtic get their own section. And their own changing room. I guess its just a small part of a bigger problem

35 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Yes it should matter. Hampden has been our national stadium for well over a century now. Given that Queens Park owned it until very recently, it could never be considered a totally neutral venue.....but you don't  hear of Queen's Park ever having a "home end". 

If the arse cheeks reach cup finals together in future I don't give a shite if they choose to stick to the ends they consider their "own" 

But if only one gets there, there should be the toss of a coin to decide which end of the ground each support gets. And the starting position should be that each club gets a 50/50 split of available tickets unless they specifically request a smaller allocation at that point. If a club hasn't sold it's full allocation with 7 days to go until the final then at that point the tickets left should be offered to the opposing club.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I get the emotional pull of it guys. I'm just saying that fundamentally, I'm not bothered about which end I sit in. 

The allocation (stadium end) should be based on who's drawn out first, so whether it was   Celtic v Hibs or Hibs v Celtic, hoe team drawn out first gets a pre-set end. the problem is if the draw ended up Rangers v Celtic or Celtic v Rangers depending on which end 

The 50/50 allocation should also mean that the split occurs from the halfway point of the North Stand

1 hour ago, slippers said:

If I were Hibs id notify them of withdrawal from competition. The whole thing is rigged! Its actually mental they have got away with it for so long.

Totally agree but the corrupt cunts would be delighted if Hibs did that - they'd likely just reinstate Sevco

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

IIRC it was our vote which guaranteed newco would not be allowed into the SPL.......and as there was no mechanism for placing them in the Championship they had to start in the third division.

Of course there was no mechanism to admit them anywhere in the professional leagues at all given that they were a brand new entity and didn't have the requisite 3 years minimum audited accounts amongst other criteria........but let's just gloss over that little fact and pretend there's nothing to see at all

Yip. There needed to be 5 dissenters, and we were club 5…

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-in-crisis-122-years-in-top-1130260.amp