January 2022 transfer window

11 hours ago, Woody21 said:

I wouldn't give Glass money to go to the local shop let alone spend in the January transfer window.

Contrary to what Egotistic Dave says they are both confused, which most definitely should not be worsened by buying, or loaning, yet more crap players.

We should club together and buy Cormack a telescope for Xmas so that he can actually see what is happening!!!

He wouldn’t see jack shit ,he’s got glass eyes. 

49 minutes ago, cruickc2 said:

Glass isn't going anywhere, he will be given the full season and will be backed with cash in Jan to sort out the problems.

He made a cunt of the summer window.

Cant wait to see what happens in January. Hopefully Darren Mowbray can improve the recruitment. 

Assuming we’re still blundering along in the bottom half come mid next month, we should end his time here & get someone else in. 

I think Glass is here for at least a season. Cormack will see this as a learning curve for him during this campaign and consider where we are at the end of the season. If we are in the bottom six and out both cups early he might remove Glass as it will be extremely difficult to sell season tickets etc when you accept mediocrity at best. 
Scott Brown will be a year in learning the job and will be better for it when he steps in for the departed Glass when the inevitable happens.

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He made a cunt of the summer window.

Cant wait to see what happens in January. Hopefully Darren Mowbray can improve the recruitment. 

Assuming we’re still blundering along in the bottom half come mid next month, we should end his time here & get someone else in. 

Somewhat confused by this ,you want Mowbray to sort it out in January but want to end glasses time next month 

recruitment in January will be decisive I think and glass will be here till the end of the season unless we drastically fall into relegation contention 

23 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Somewhat confused by this ,you want Mowbray to sort it out in January but want to end glasses time next month 

recruitment in January will be decisive I think and glass will be here till the end of the season unless we drastically fall into relegation contention 

6 points above Ross County...we're involved already.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

I never wanted Glass in the first place.

He’s making a cunt of it, as most of us suspected he would. 

2 hours ago, DD1903 said:

6 points above Ross County...we're involved already.

Aye.  

We'll get accused of pant pishing no doubt but we're a couple of days shy of December and we're 6 points clear of bottom.

There needs to be a recognition that we're in a serious situation.  7 games in the next 28 days between now and year end which are going to be absolutely critical in determining which way the season is going to go.

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye.  

We'll get accused of pant pishing no doubt but we're a couple of days shy of December and we're 6 points clear of bottom.

There needs to be a recognition that we're in a serious situation.  7 games in the next 28 days between now and year end which are going to be absolutely critical in determining which way the season is going to go.

I don't think being worried about being so close to the bottom is pant pishing. Under McInnes a few years back, I accused people of pant pishing. The difference back then was we tended not to be sitting so close to the bottom. Glass has been here for months and I've seen little improvement in results. I didn't get excited when we beat hibs and hearts, and threw away a 2 goal lead to sevco, as I wanted to see how we built on that. So far...we haven't built on it.

dave's ego will be our downfall

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I'll tell you now where season is going.

We will get drawn to Kilmarnock away in the Scottish Cup and lose.

We'll plod along and finish 8th. It'll end with many players losing faith in Glass (more than there currently is) and want to leave if he doesn't. Attendances will be about 7k near end of season.

Mystic Bertie.

I admire your optimism

2 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Ross county have game in hand as well.  And St Johnston. 

All the teams below us have a game in hand. Hibs on the same points currently and they have 2 games in hand. We will be further down the league come Sunday night. Then Data Davie has a decision to make. He says he's a shrewd businessman. It's not shrewd to throw money at Glass in Jan to try and sort it. Punt the useless cunt into a dinghy in the North Sea and take the criticism on the chin and sort the fucking mess out properly

55 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

All the teams below us have a game in hand. Hibs on the same points currently and they have 2 games in hand. We will be further down the league come Sunday night. Then Data Davie has a decision to make. He says he's a shrewd businessman. It's not shrewd to throw money at Glass in Jan to try and sort it. Punt the useless cunt into a dinghy in the North Sea and take the criticism on the chin and sort the fucking mess out properly

You say Cormack “will have a decision to make”.

He’s not going to contemplate sacking Glass after a defeat at the piggery. 

Unless of course it’s McGheesque. 

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You say Cormack “will have a decision to make”.

He’s not going to contemplate sacking Glass after a defeat at the piggery. 

Unless of course it’s McGheesque

Which it could be if we are honest. Celtic going forward are very good. Maybe still a bit suspect defensively but it's not like we have the quality to exploit it. Ross County and Dundee both at home on Saturday. Should they both pick up points that's us even closer to the bottom. Ok they are playing Motherwell and Dundee United but being at home they'll fancy their chances. Should St Johnstone draw with hibs they'll go above us aswell. 

Cormack might not sack him on the back of that result but if we take a complete pumping and end up further down the league than we started then a lot of fans that are already on Glass' back are only going to be more vocal about it aren't they? 

13 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

MY worry is he won't. He'll back Glass to the hilt to try and fix the problem.

What's it he always says "we may be wrong but never confused"?

10 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Which it could be if we are honest. Celtic going forward are very good. Maybe still a bit suspect defensively but it's not like we have the quality to exploit it. Ross County and Dundee both at home on Saturday. Should they both pick up points that's us even closer to the bottom. Ok they are playing Motherwell and Dundee United but being at home they'll fancy their chances. Should St Johnstone draw with hibs they'll go above us aswell. 

Cormack might not sack him on the back of that result but if we take a complete pumping and end up further down the league than we started then a lot of fans that are already on Glass' back are only going to be more vocal about it aren't they? 

A pumping at Parkhead, followed up by not winning the next two at Pittodrie against Livi & St Mirren, & he should be gone.