January 2022 transfer window

Don't think Jenks was that bad. Probably didn't play as much as he would've liked all told. 

Good luck to him, he'll probably make a career in the football leagues. 

25 minutes ago, super_al said:

I wonder if its Glass who has made the call or the player?

Maybe whatever we are saving on the 3 loanees will pay for McGraths wages.  

That being said it doesn’t look great for the club that all 3 loanees have all had their loans cut short.   Might make other clubs think twice about letting their players come to us on loan.  

Just now, Kiriakov33 said:

That being said it doesn’t look great for the club that all 3 loanees have all had their loans cut short.   Might make other clubs think twice about letting their players come to us on loan.  

Aye. 

I'd rather have no loans than three that don't play. 

But it might make a club think twice about letting us have a decent one up here. 

1 minute ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Agree, not a good look.

That said we shouldn’t be loaning 3 players anyway. 

2 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

You are genuinely not right in the head.

The way you spam twitter posting time and time again direct at afc suggests someone who is beyond thick.

Im sure your supervised computer time must be coming to an end soon, back to your medication you boring cunt 

And I suppose your an intellectual happy clapper who loves the shit that AFC have dished up the past few seasons. If so then it's you that's beyond thick , the reason your called blockhead and thick head. Now piss off. 

30 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You have to say that the poor signings outnumber the good ones though?

In the one transfer window he's had, probs, 

6 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

And I suppose your an intellectual happy clapper who loves the shit that AFC have dished up the boast few seasons. If so then it's you that's beyond thick , the reason your called blockhead and thick head. Now piss off. 

Neither of these things

Mind you a hamster is intellectual compared to you.  

You may have noticed that pretty much everyone on this site tells you that you are a window licking remedial .. its because its true.

Why not start tweeting AFC directly again every hour, they wont listen to you but you might get some free care in the community you sack of rotten dog shit ?

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye I know but it's pressing my buttons.

Connor Barron club social media . Emerging talent. 

The American kid club social media. Emerging talent. 

Teddy Jenks tweet. Emerging talent. 

Sign a 40 year old dinner lady who's never done the job before - emerging talent. He needs to wisen up with that shit. Appreciate he comes on to social media (albeit only ever really seen during smooth sailing) but he needs to cut out the "emerging talent" bollocks.