January 2022 transfer window

2 hours ago, super_al said:

We have just recalled Jack MacIver from Huntly. Not sure what position he plays?

You’d have to imagine that’s been done with a view to putting him back on loan but at a higher level than Highland League.

If Jenks is staying then we still have a plethora of midfielders, even if Campbell goes.

8 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

Negative? I call it realistic. This is a 21 year old who hasn't played a professional game. 

Ian Wright, Duncan Shearer never played pro either until their 20’s. They turned out ok.

I am quite hopeful Dante will be pretty decent but I do think it will take him well up until end of season/summer before he gets up to speed of Scottish football. I think that will be a shock to his system initially. 

Looks like a young player that plays a bit old/casually in US college football because he gets time on ball to do so.

I am a fk load more accepting & even excited by this guy than the likes of Gallagher & Gurr because I knew they were total shite before they arrived. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Neither of these things

Mind you a hamster is intellectual compared to you.  

You may have noticed that pretty much everyone on this site tells you that you are a window licking remedial .. its because its true.

Why not start tweeting AFC directly again every hour, they wont listen to you but you might get some free care in the community you sack of rotten dog shit ?

Bonzo you definatly went to the smart ass school for shithead ponces. 

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Sad to see both him and Burns get exposed in the last year as not being reliable. 

It is quite sad. 
Where will you get your info now? I have noticed you haven’t had much ITK shouts lately 

Except letting us all know there was a January transfer window ‘coming soon’ by bumping the thread ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ian Wright, Duncan Shearer never played pro either until their 20’s. They turned out ok.

I am quite hopeful Dante will be pretty decent but I do think it will take him well up until end of season/summer before he gets up to speed of Scottish football. I think that will be a shock to his system initially. 

Looks like a young player that plays a bit old/casually in US college football because he gets time on ball to do so.

I am a fk load more accepting & even excited by this guy than the likes of Gallagher & Gurr because I knew they were total shite before they arrived. 

That's the thing Gallagher wasn't "shite" he'd had a couple of great seasons and culminated in him becoming a Scotland international due to his consistent performances in the league. 

He's regressed under Glass alarmingly.

7 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

That's the thing Gallagher wasn't "shite" he'd had a couple of great seasons and culminated in him becoming a Scotland international due to his consistent performances in the league. 

Wrong Gallagher. FnD is in about Jon and not Declan

9 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I’m talking about the loan shite from Atlanta but now that you mention it. The current Gallagher was & is even more shite. 

Where is all this BS about him having great seasons coming from ? amazing how folk can try to glamorise a shite signing just because Scotland were so desperate for defenders he got a call up

Guest milne_afc
3 hours ago, Zeus said:

absolute crep 

Lol. Turns oot that Harry Ingolfson is that crackpot woman that wore red and white shoes and hired a brass band to add some atmosphere at Dons games.

26 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

As has been said, wrong Gallagher.

But regards the one you reference, he was totally honking for Motherwell in his last season there. Motherwell support all say he wasn't trying a fig and when there were rumours of interest from Celtic this time last year he seemed to down tools altogether when it never came off for whatever reason.

Honestly don't think he has regressed at all with us. He has been injured for a fair old chunk of his time with us and when he got into the side he was paired with Bates who was having a personal nightmare trying to rediscover his form at that point. And was also hung out to dry by whoever was letting both McKenzie and Ramsay bomb forward in tandem leaving massive gaps for opposition forwards to break quickly into, covered by 2 central defenders not exactly noted for their pace.

I haven't written him off totally just yet but he's going to find it difficult to get a regular place with Bates now finding his feet and McCrorie now obviously the definite first choice CH 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I haven't written him off totally just yet but he's going to find it difficult to get a regular place with Bates now finding his feet and McCrorie now obviously the definite first choice CH 

Wouldnt mind seeing a 3 at the back with McCrorie and Bates either side of Gallagher.

Allows Ramsay and even Mackenzie more license to push forward, guess time will tell if Gallagher adapts to some form of ball playing