January 2022 transfer window

22 minutes ago, NEM said:

Not really - we were dung when he took over.  Have you forgotten the long run without a goal under McInnes?  You could argue we've not improved as much as we'd hoped/should have but it's utter shite to claim we've regressed.

Tbf DC’s data back some regression!

6/1/21 20 games +9 39 points 

11/1/22 20 games +1 27 points.

but as I would say about dcs data it’s all smoke and mirrors. We play slightly better football but still don’t convert chances to push those points up. Del ground out wins with shite football but SG must do better and learn that some games need to be just. Won, occasionally you can shag an ugly girl 

10 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Tbf DC’s data back some regression!

6/1/21 20 games +9 39 points 

11/1/22 20 games +1 27 points.

but as I would say about dcs data it’s all smoke and mirrors. We play slightly better football but still don’t convert chances to push those points up. Del ground out wins with shite football but SG must do better and learn that some games need to be just. Won, occasionally you can shag an ugly girl 

We had a good start last season under McInnes which is just as well or we'd have been in relegation bother with the shite that followed.

5 hours ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Transfers are a gamble, we could spend big money on a player who turns out to be total wank.

Na. If an MLS team can go to say ecuador and work a loan to buy deal out. So could Aberdeen. 

The Georgetown deal is fine. But some of these other deals (looking at league one or st mirren, etc) with the likes of wright, hedges etc leaving seems less than ideal. 

I'd rather a strong core with less placeholders. Stop signing scrubs and leave the bench open for the kids. Better to have less vets but better quality. Like Brown or Shinnie. If they aren't on that level maybe dont bother. Ojo, mcgeek, our felon cb, etc. Pass. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, PondHopper said:

Na. If an MLS team can go to say ecuador and work a loan to buy deal out. So could Aberdeen. 

The Georgetown deal is fine.. But some of these other deals (looking at league one or st mirren, etc) with the likes of wright, hedges etc leaving seems less than ideal. 

I'd rather a strong core with less placeholders. Stop signing scrubs and leave the bench open for the kids. Better to have less vets but better quality. Like Brown or Shinnie. If they aren't on that level maybe dont bother. Ojo, mcgeek, our felon cb, etc. Pass. 

What’s the Georgetown deal ?

17 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

One of the many stenches left behind by Mcinnes.

Kennedy is Mcinnes’s equivalent of a stinking fish left down behind the radiator after moving out from a rental home where things ended badly between landlord & tenant. 

I actually think Kennedy is slightly better than that but Glass has fairly killed him off by taking an absolute dislike to him.

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

If lower league English teams after him then he's not of the required standard according to the majority on here.

It's a pile of shite coming out of Teamtalk

Supposedly ourselves, Celtic and Hibs interested up here. 

Down south it's Liverpool, Newcastle, Burnley, Brentford, Brighton, Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Blackpool, Barnsley and Sunderland

Then goes on to speculate that if he joins Liverpool, they might chuck him out immediately on loan to Celtic.

There's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back