January 2022 transfer window

1 minute ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Andy Halliday is a thicko. 

Calvin Ramsay to Rangers wouldn't happen. Cormack knows selling would be suicide, and by all accounts the player is a Dons fan and was actually in the away end at Ibrox earlier in the season. 

Obviously being Aberdonian/Dons fans never stopped Wright and Jack, but they are a pair of thick minks with no souls. 

CalRam will go England when he does go.  

18 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Or another striker? Although no 'rumours' as yet

We definitely need another striker. The "quality over quantity" comment from Glass today is ominous. The vast majority of his signings so far have been utter pish. He needs to get this window right. I still don't get why we aren't stumping up the 350k or whatever for McGrath. He's the type of player we need. All gone quiet on the Hedges to Blackburn front aswell. Really need to get a move on. Winter break ending and we are no stronger now than on boxing day. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Andy Halliday is a thicko. 

Calvin Ramsay to Rangers wouldn't happen. Cormack knows selling would be suicide, and by all accounts the player is a Dons fan and was actually in the away end at Ibrox earlier in the season. 

Obviously being Aberdonian/Dons fans never stopped Wright and Jack, but they are a pair of thick minks with no souls. 

CalRam will go England when he does go.  

Was Souter not supposed to be a dons fan but looks like he’s going to Sevco?

Is funny the amount of huns/tims you meet who think they should just pinch players if they are half decent, on the assumption the player in question would crawl through broken glass to play for them. 

Fuck them. 

And weegies. 

Just now, Dons79 said:

Was Souter not supposed to be a dons fan but looks like he’s going to Sevco?

Souttar is from Aberdeen. That's about all I know. 

Ive no idea if he's a Dons fan. Even then, he's never played for us. 

10 hours ago, minijc said:

Maybe there's something up with Kennedy's attitude? 

Best contact he'll ever get. 

Guaranteed a gig at a St Mirren, County, Dundee or fitever when he does leave. 

54 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Sounds like a Watkins type.
Can play anywhere along the front line. 
Not an out & out no.9? 

Looks like a watkins type yeah. Transfermrkt has him as a centre forward but local press in huddersfield says he's a winger. If he is indeed a watkins type i still think we need a proper "no9". Of course things could very well be going on behind the scenes but the lack of another out and striker leaves me with the fear of Ramirez getting injured. 

51 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Looks like a watkins type yeah. Transfermrkt has him as a centre forward but local press in huddersfield says he's a winger. If he is indeed a watkins type i still think we need a proper "no9". Of course things could very well be going on behind the scenes but the lack of another out and striker leaves me with the fear of Ramirez getting injured. 

Maybe trying to get him in as hedges  replacement