January 2022 transfer window

Johnson is a good player from the bits n pieces I've seen. Probably similar to someone like McCrorie, who's on the fringes of things and unlikely to hold down a starting slot because they're signing players for a lot of money. He's probably the type of player we need, and better than what we have. A loan doesn't sit well with me though unless we are able to sign him at the end of the season for a few hundred K.

17 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

What? Is this so that if we do sign someone today you can come back and say "told you so", and if we don't you'll come back on and say it was nothing to do with that?

The info I’ve been passed seems pretty intriguing to be fair. Won’t be the first time mini has told be of signings in advance. 

Thijs Dallinga would be an exciting signing but i guess it'll depend what sort of fee Excelsior might be demanding for him with 18 months still to go on his contract. Could be out of our limits unless DC is willing to do another record fee out of his own pocket.

Speaking of dutch strikers, I wonder if Bologna might throw in Sidney Van Hooijdonk into their offer for Ramsay. We were in for him in the summer before he decided to go to Italy but not been getting game time and linked with a return to his homeland in the last few days.